Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

I could be wrong, but I don't think Embiid's completely washed yet. He's coming off a year off and he's notoriously slow to return from injuries. He's get better the more he plays, which will also help.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think Embiid's completely washed yet. He's coming off a year off and he's notoriously slow to return from injuries. He's get better the more he plays, which will also help.

completely washed? probably not. If he can be like a LaMarcus Aldridge lights out mid-range shooting big, then that helps for some scoring off the bench. I think he can do that most nights. 1-9 shooting the other night, I dont think will be his norm. I used Bobi as an example too. That guy was a microwave scorer here with his shooting. But he couldnt move, so he couldnt be played on many nights depending on match ups.

Physically though? Completely washed looks probable. Pretty sure I saw a longer video on facebook yesterday, but this is the best I can find right now. He is glued to the ground.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

completely washed? probably not. If he can be like a LaMarcus Aldridge lights out mid-range shooting big, then that helps for some scoring off the bench. I think he can do that most nights. 1-9 shooting the other night, I dont think will be his norm. I used Bobi as an example too. That guy was a microwave scorer here with his shooting. But he couldnt move, so he couldnt be played on many nights depending on match ups.

Physically though? Completely washed looks probable. Pretty sure I saw a longer video on facebook yesterday, but this is the best I can find right now. He is glued to the ground.

Yikes

2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

The only guy on that list that I want back is McCain.

At least until we see more Barlow and find out what he is. Was game 1 a flash in the pan? Or did the 6ers actually find a diamond in the rough?

George is trash. Edwards is looking like trash after a promising end to last season.

Watford may prove to be a useful player but Id only be interested in giving him some Bona minutes. I dont want to mess with the mojo this team had in game 1. That was fun to watch.

11 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

The only guy on that list that I want back is McCain.

At least until we see more Barlow and find out what he is. Was game 1 a flash in the pan? Or did the 6ers actually find a diamond in the rough?

George is trash. Edwards is looking like trash after a promising end to last season.

Watford may prove to be a useful player but Id only be interested in giving him some Bona minutes. I dont want to mess with the mojo this team had in game 1. That was fun to watch.

I want to see Watford in this style of offense. He can be a faster, more mobile Yabu. Can't wait for McCain to come back. VJ 40 burger tonight! For real though, hopefully 20-24 points, a few rebounds, assists, and good defense.

Did anyone get hyped yet?

Im about to pour some iced tea into my Tyrese Maxey souvenir cup when this game starts!

IMG_6253.jpeg

My god Maxey is good.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

My god Maxey is good.

I didn’t think he could take his game to an even next level but he has. A shame we have the money we do invested in PG cause if you got another wing with edgecombe and Maxey they really could have a shot in the east.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I didn’t think he could take his game to an even next level but he has. A shame we have the money we do invested on PG cause if you got another wing with edgecombe and Maxey they really could have a shot in the east.

They have to find a way to trade George this year. Thatd be so big.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

They have to find a way to trade George this year. Thatd be so big.

Idk who would take that contract unless you are also taking a bad contract back or giving up assets to unload him. Unfortunate cause we actually have good assets in terms of picks to deal and get that wing. Feels like we are likely stuck with PG until his last year of the contract

no defense. letting them shoot lights out.

I dont even know if Barlow is a good shooter or not. But I hate Embiid right at the rim kicking it out for a Barlow 3. Stupid. Not Nipples tied it because of that.

For as well as the 6ers shot, being up 3 points is bad. Better tighten up on defense in the 2nd half.

Hornets are playing D this quarter.

Our defense is just nonexistent.

So far like watching an eagles game. Start out excited. Then its frustrating throughout. Hopefully they find a way to win.

Maxey had a huge 1st. Then 2 points.

We got 20 from Embiid, and all of the fast guard play stopped and hasnt restarted. Embiid has disappeared from the game, and we are getting all Oubre and other scrubs. A little Girmes.

Its like we forgot we had an exciting rookie, and Maxey. Lets get back to those guys please, and maybe some defense in the 4th.

I love the 20 minute cap for Embiid and wish it would last forever, but they should really spread those minutes out better.

facepalm

Love the other team always getting home cooking from the refs when they play in our arena.

Absolutely stupid shutting Embiid down before the 4th quarter

Just now, iladelphxx said:

Absolutely stupid shutting Embiid down before the 4th quarter

He didnt play at all in the 4th quarter against Boston. They dont need him to close out games these days.

But, they spent all of his minutes in the 1st half which still seems kinda dumb. Now that Barlow is hurt, I guess your prefer Embiid in here instead of Drummond.

bad rebounding, 2nd, 3rd and 4th opportunities for Charlotte all night.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.