July 25, 20233 yr 12 minutes ago, vikas83 said: Jalen Brown staying in Boston (for now). Get the bag then ask to be dealt. I don’t believe he can be dealt for a year into the Supermax though due to signing the Supermax
July 25, 20233 yr 5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Get the bag then ask to be dealt. I don’t believe he can be dealt for a year into the Supermax though due to signing the Supermax That's my understanding, but could be wrong.
July 25, 20233 yr 13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Get the bag then ask to be dealt. I don’t believe he can be dealt for a year into the Supermax though due to signing the Supermax So the earliest he can be moved is the 2025-2026 season. Got it.
July 25, 20233 yr 42 minutes ago, Blazehound said: So the earliest he can be moved is the 2025-2026 season. Got it. Yeah 2025 offseason. I’m guessing he’s moved at that time if they don’t win a title 2024 or 2025. Guessing Boston looks to deal him and to get Tatum a better fit
July 25, 20233 yr If that trade kicker is 15%, he still would be owed 193 million after 2025 and add on another 15%
July 25, 20233 yr The optics of guys sitting out games and them making 800k and eventually a million a game will sure be interesting. NBA tried to get in front of it with the All NBA games minimum but we will see.
July 25, 20233 yr The current richest contract in the NBA is for a guy who is not even the best player on his own team? I guess that makes sense.
July 25, 20233 yr 7 minutes ago, therealdawk said: The current richest contract in the NBA is for a guy who is not even the best player on his own team? I guess that makes sense. Helps that a lot of the forwards were hurt this year like KD, Kawhi, LeBron, PG
July 27, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, mr_hunt said: It doesn't matter. When we don't win a championship this year, he will be traded in the off-season and that will be someone else's problem.
July 29, 20233 yr speaking of exciting super star news Ben Simmons completed rehab and is focusing on skill work and conditioning, sources told Ian Begley of SNY. The 27-year-old is reportedly 100% healthy and is expected to participate from the first day of training camp. Sources add that Simmons has not experienced any setbacks this summer. Simmons is expected to be in the mix to start at point guard next season.
July 29, 20233 yr 24 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: speaking of exciting super star news Ben Simmons completed rehab and is focusing on skill work and conditioning, sources told Ian Begley of SNY. The 27-year-old is reportedly 100% healthy and is expected to participate from the first day of training camp. Sources add that Simmons has not experienced any setbacks this summer. Simmons is expected to be in the mix to start at point guard next season. I'm not sure why anyone cares what he does anymore. He is a role player at this point and he is barely that
July 29, 20233 yr I have decided I actually want Embiid to play in international competition. The team is punting on this season in preparation to be rejected by free agents next year when we have cap space. With the extra wear and tear, Embiid will begin the season sluggish and tired. By the time he is rounding in to form, he will inevitably have some injury again, due to having offseason rest interrupted by playing actual games. In the end, it helps our first round draft pick that we actually do have next June.
July 29, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said: I have decided I actually want Embiid to play in international competition. The team is punting on this season in preparation to be rejected by free agents next year when we have cap space. With the extra wear and tear, Embiid will begin the season sluggish and tired. By the time he is rounding in to form, he will inevitably have some injury again, due to having offseason rest interrupted by playing actual games. In the end, it helps our first round draft pick that we actually do have next June. This is a strange take. You want a guy who is always worn down and injured to play more this year so that when he is a year older the following year, he will be more worn down and injured?
July 29, 20233 yr 19 minutes ago, Khani1 said: This is a strange take. You want a guy who is always worn down and injured to play more this year so that when he is a year older the following year, he will be more worn down and injured? I was thinking international play this year. Neve mind. Wont work. I wanted him worn down for this season.
Create an account or sign in to comment