GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Commanders, 10-29-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Hopefully Hurts starts off hot. Would love to blow this one out early. Give my heart a rest for a week. 

Nope 3 and out

Just now, Portyansky said:

Devonta messed up his route, but Goedert needed to catch that. Somehow people gonna say it's Jalens fault.

Definitely not Hurts fault. Put it right on the hands and Goeddert just dropped it.

Just now, ShutDownDB said:

Hurts needed to put the ball infront of DG. Little bit of a sketchy pass and good play by the defender.

Literally hit DG belly button lmao.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

Devonta messed up his route, but Goedert needed to catch that. Somehow people gonna say it's Jalens fault.

See comment above blaming Hurts 😂

Jalen Carter was getting his lower back area looked at, per Eskin, but he is back on the sidelines so it sounds like he is okay.

I’m watching the game but it’s literally all picture no sound as I’m trying to watch the game and talk to people. Not an inspiring start on the offensive side of the ball. 

Let’s see some press coverage. Make Howell beat us. Enough of this dink and dunk crap. 

It’s early, I have confidence our D can stop them and our offense will get it going. We had that 3rd down play, but Dallas was a little too focused on YAC than securing the catch first. Sucks, but he makes that catch 9 out of 10 times. 

Archived