GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Commanders, 10-29-23, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

D'Andre Swift takes center stage with 175 yards rushing and bails out Jalen  Hurts and the Eagles

Brian Robinson: The RB's agent isn't happy with the Commanders latest  statement regarding his shooting | Marca

Philadelphia Eagles (6-1) @ Washington Commanders (3-4)

Sunday, October 29th, 1PM EST

FedEx Field

FOX

Chris Myers, Mark Schlereth

Eagles -6.5

08-FOX-V2.png

Eagles in green

@Moderator6 ready to pin

@VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual not for everyone but if anyone is looking for a free and legal stream and doesn’t care for commentary (or is fluent in german), the game is live on german tv on ‘RTL’.

Go BIRDS!!! :Eagle_smiley:

1 minute ago, Infam said:

As usual not for everyone but if anyone is looking for a free and legal stream and doesn’t care for commentary (or is fluent in german), the game is live on german tv on ‘RTL’.

Go BIRDS!!! :Eagle_smiley:

Some of these commentators I would rather not understand lol.

1 minute ago, Loosechange said:

Some of these commentators I would rather not understand lol.

I haven't watched games with the TV commentators unmuted for years. All Eagles games have Merrill and Mike playing. Sometimes I'll sync it up, sometimes I don't . Even with it out of sync, it's better than the TV idiots. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I haven't watched games with the TV commentators unmuted for years. All Eagles games have Merrill and Mike playing. Sometimes I'll sync it up, sometimes I don't . Even with it out of sync, it's better than the TV idiots. 

I stopped listening to the national broadcast after Super Bowl 52. Michaels and Collinsworth ended that for me that night.

Archived