EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

staley being a defensive coach and it being an awful unit it’s pretty on point for Staley. .  

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Lions/Chargers has been a fun game. Wish LA would show some defense though.

I want the chargers to win but fantasy purposes i kind of hope Laporta scores a td lol 

So is the NBA in-season tournament over already? The game in Detroit was part of it but is tonight's game? I thought they were all using those horrible courts for the tourney. It's so dumb.

Lions gonna kick it but I’d be super tempted to get the first and then basically end it at the buzzer. 

balls to go for it there. Kudos to them 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Lions gonna kick it but I’d be super tempted to get the first and then basically end it at the buzzer. 

Nope, they went for it. Lions win.

Cardinals just had a tight end go over 100 yards receiving for the first time in 34 years 

2 minutes ago, Eagles_ftw said:

Nope, they went for it. Lions win.

Yeah i edited it when i saw it. Kudos for having the balls to go for it and not just kick it 

Thanks fox for keeping me in this 32 point blowout when commanders/Seahawks s is tied at 19. I really need to see this garbage 

26 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

So is the NBA in-season tournament over already? The game in Detroit was part of it but is tonight's game? I thought they were all using those horrible courts for the tourney. It's so dumb.

No, it is random games if you go by the schedule.  No real rhyme or reason to the schedule and how it plays out.  

If they let metcalf run for another 6-7 yards might have gotten them to run out of time  

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

If they let metcalf run for another 6-7 yards might have gotten them to run out of time  

Yeah, Metcalf wasn't thinking clearly. Lucky it worked out for them.

Archived