EMB Blog: 2023 Regular Season... and Post Season Blog

Connecticut Eagle

46 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

You have to think one of Calcaterra or Albert O are cut one of these days.

Or one of them goes to IR

• Replies 46k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Parrot Head said:

Jesus, how do you embed tweets now

1. Paste the link. 

2. Delete the ? and everything to the right of it. 

3. Change from x.com to twitter.com

4. Copy your edited URL, delete it,  and re-paste it. You should select paste as plain text

1 minute ago, Parrot Head said:

Jesus, how do you embed tweets now

I copy the link from X, paste it into Chrome, and then copy the converted link from Chrome. I’m sure there’s an easier way, though.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

1. Paste the link. 

2. Delete the ? and everything to the right of it. 

3. Change from x.com to twitter.com

4. Copy your edited URL, delete it,  and re-paste it. You should select paste as plain text

Thanks, I was doing everything except part 4.

4 minutes ago, Know Life said:

I copy the link from X, paste it into Chrome, and then copy the converted link from Chrome. I’m sure there’s an easier way, though.

^ His way is faster

@Parrot Head 

15 minutes ago, Know Life said:

Or. Just like, use chrome from the start. 

19 minutes ago, Know Life said:

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Or. Just like, use chrome from the start. 

As I said, I’m sure there’s an easier way.

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I feel like I have a magical power where I just copy link and paste and viola 

That's all I have to do here.

I simply copy and past links to embed. I have 0 extra steps. I always like to assume those who have trouble are using some stupid apple device or something. 

14 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I simply copy and past links to embed. I have 0 extra steps. I always like to assume those who have trouble are using some stupid apple device or something. 

How me and my "stupid Apple device” react to peasant Android user behavior.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, vikas83 said:

To those who know much more about line play than me (so, basically, everyone) -- other than Trent Williams, is anyone on the SF line any good? Feels like Carter, Davis, Williams and Cox (assuming they play) should dominate inside and Reddick over the right tackle.

Probably answered better from others (and I'm hours behind) but I saw one of the tv analyst shows point out Eagles managed to win with Lane out, but when Trent Williams was out earlier this year their line played badly. I read into that (without much further knowledge about their O line) that they're not that good, and our D line should do well  

2 hours ago, Joe Ball said:

This is laughable in so many ways…

These advanced analytic things crack me up... a team that's on the verge of missing the playoffs is the 3rd best talent in the NFL. They are 10th in the AFC alone.  Meanwhile, the Chargers are 4-7, and tied for 2nd worst record in the AFC. There are other funny things here, but those are the most egregious.

And people wonder why these things get laughed at.

5 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I'd take a free lunch on Jerrys dime. Probably got a side of glory hole at the end too.

Be careful, visiting Jerry might lead to some uncomfy moments 

Screenshot_20200109-062627_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I feel like I have a magical power where I just copy link and paste and viola 

I find that on the app from my phone, it always embeds. On laptop via Chrome it doesn't. 

So that deep post that looked really funny and was almost intercepted in the 4th last game was actually just Devonta not finishing the route. Feels like that happens way too much.

10 minutes ago, bitbased said:

So that deep post that looked really funny and was almost intercepted in the 4th last game was actually just Devonta not finishing the route. Feels like that happens way too much.

that pass had me scared when it was thrown then Smitty came outta nowhere to catch it lol 

Really good analysis.  It reflects interestingly on BJ without ever mentioning him.

Archived