• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr_hunt

• toolg

• JohnSnowsHair

• Toastrel

Whoa whoa whoa 

Who the f is this guy?  What happened to states rights and federalism???

Oh, that’s right, im sure he’s referring to states with democratic governors going against the president. Never mind those Republican governors doing the same thing. Also, f this entire administration. It’s one big circle jerk for trumps approval and is absolutely sickening. 

5 hours ago, Smokesdawg said:

Whoa whoa whoa 

Who the f is this guy?  What happened to states rights and federalism???

Oh, that’s right, im sure he’s referring to states with democratic governors going against the president. Never mind those Republican governors doing the same thing. Also, f this entire administration. It’s one big circle jerk for trumps approval and is absolutely sickening. 

I know. I was very disappointed that the president only wants to liberate Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia. The PA protesters in Harrisburg not wearing masks are every bit as stupid as the ones in Michigan.

• Like 1

This seems pretty crappy to me... 

I don’t think this will age well. 

12 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

This seems pretty crappy to me... 

I don’t think this will age well. 

What the flippety F?

9 minutes ago, Smokesdawg said:

If you need a good laugh, I submit...

He used examples (legit examples) for his claim.  That were omitted from the "quote”.  And was really endorsing capitalism more than anything (since dem vs rep is more like cap vs soc now days)

americans are charitably.  But you can only do so much.  We have far too many freeloading lazy f’s in this country   And guess what party they vote for? 

but whatever

rand should be the republican candidate and the next potus and it’s really not debatable when you look at what we have to choose from . 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

He used examples (legit examples) for his claim.  That were omitted from the "quote”.  And was really endorsing capitalism more than anything (since dem vs rep is more like cap vs soc now days)

americans are charitably.  But you can only do so much.  We have far too many freeloading lazy f’s in this country   And guess what party they vote for? 

but whatever

rand should be the republican candidate and the next potus and it’s really not debatable when you look at what we have to choose from . 

Americans are charitable and there are too many lazy fs. Both are true. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Smokesdawg said:

Americans are charitable and there are too many lazy fs. Both are true. 

And rand should be the next potus over trump or biden?

Thoughts and prayers.

By the way, they were "senior advisors" to Trump. Yes, these two. "Senior advisors".

Ben Shapiro tweets a smart remark about a "Parks and Rec" character. Then gets roasted by the show's creator.

Funny how Ben thinks he is so smart, but he missed the obvious reference. 
  • Like 1

I will not cede more power to the state. I will not willingly cede more power to anyone, not to the state, not to General Motors, not to the CIO. I will hoard my power like a miser, resisting every effort to drain it away from me. I will then use my power, as Isee fit. I mean to live my life an obedient man, but obedient to God, subservient to the wisdom of my ancestors; never to the authority of political truths arrived at yesterday at the voting booth. That is a program of sorts, is it not?

On 4/21/2020 at 6:05 PM, Dave Moss said:

EWIHIPvXYAA3lf3.jpg

th (2).jpg

???

Can you give some insight into this?  I am guessing that it was sarcasm, due to nanny-state cops harassing and/or arresting a kid for skateboarding during a stay-at-home order.

7 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

???

Can you give some insight into this?  I am guessing that it was sarcasm, due to nanny-state cops harassing and/or arresting a kid for skateboarding during a stay-at-home order.

Yeah, he rants about the nanny-state a lot on twitter.  He also spends a lot of time criticizing states other than Texas.

I don't see how his ranting is BS. What is the public health issue with a kid skateboarding down the street, or some guy paddleboarding 100 feet off the shoreline?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, xzmattzx said:

I don't see how his ranting is BS. What is the public health issue with a kid skateboarding down the street, or some guy paddleboarding 100 feet off the shoreline?

It’s funny because if someone was skateboarding in front of his house in Houston, he would call the cops.  That’s the kind of person he is.