Fire Sirianni

rrfierce

You can’t fire the guy with emotional intelligence!  Who will water the flowers then?!?  

• Haha 9

I'm not ready to fire him just yet, but it shouldn't be out of the question if this continues.  He's starting to look like a coach who was born on third base.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

I'm not ready to fire him just yet, but it shouldn't be out of the question if this continues.  He's starting to look like a coach who was born on third base.

That’s where I’m at too. I’m not sure he’s got what it takes to turn this around. He seems to have lost the players. They aren’t happy and they aren’t buying his BS.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Our flower garden is a now a bed of weeds

Sirianni is kind of like Mike Keenan from hockey. That kind of stuff will only go but so far before the players start to tune the coach out. It feels like the team was looking for answers from their coach and he has none. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Our flower garden is a now a bed of weeds

Screenshot_20211028-094550_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

You can’t fire the guy with emotional intelligence!  Who will water the flowers then?!?  

The only flowers I want to see poppin' are the daisies on his head coaching career grave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20211028-094550_Chrome.jpg

He's certainly fertilizing because he spreads huge quantities on Bull S*** all over the field every week.  

• Like 2

From 10-1 to maybe 11-7?

I'd be ok with firing him. A Rich Kotite/Chip Kelly meltdown, in which your team quit on the Coaching Staff.

• Like 4

I'm for firing him too. He is wasting productive contract years with talented players like Hurts, Goedert, AJ, and Devonta. 

The question is who do we bring in? First on my list would be Ben Johnson.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rrfierce said:

Sick of his BS. Get rid, clean house 

Right, the thing that killed me was our defense was getting their arses kicked up and down the field and that clown was on the sidelines smiling, he should put on an orange wig and paint his nose red while sporting a size 22 shoes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

From 10-1 to maybe 11-7?

I'd be ok with firing him. A Rich Kotite/Chip Kelly meltdown, in which your team quit on the Coaching Staff.

Do you remember 7-2 turning into 7-9? that was fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Ewaeagle said:

I'm for firing him too. He is wasting productive contract years with talented players like Hurts, Goedert, AJ, and Devonta. 

The question is who do we bring in? First on my list would be Ben Johnson.

Mike McDonald ?

• Like 2

lmao they're not gonna fire a coach that was just in the super bowl with the team having a winning record. what lurie needs to do is fire both coordinators and gut the staffs

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

As an aside - How come he doesn't have his kids at the pressers when he loses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t forget to put fire up under the know it all analytics team. And the ones hiding behind the curtain. Lurie and Howie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1