Fire Sirianni

rrfierce

7 minutes ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Don’t forget to put fire up under the know it all analytics team. And the ones hiding behind the curtain. Lurie and Howie

Lurie's kid is more involved in the analytics of the team then we realize. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

That is the first dismissal we need to make

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, weko said:

That is the first dismissal we need to make

We? Last I checked we don't own the team. 

14 minutes ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

Oh, some of us realized it long ago. People just don’t want to listen. They rather focus on "fire BJ” because that’s  as far as they can think, or want to. Sirianni and any other unproven coach that is easily controllable should always be target number one immediately followed by Lurie and Howie…who clearly have decided the way to win is by pass, pass, passing and refusing to run…and listening to some airhead analytics team full of robots.

Bro this is a reach we cant fire a guy for 3 years 3 playoffs and a nfc championship already who lost both coordinators to HC jobs. 
Hea been disappointing this year but I ain’t on the firing.

• Like 4

The analytics having too much involvement is what needs to go.  You can fire Nick but they'll just hire another yes man as HC, and put out the product "they" wanna see, not what everyone else knows would work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MF POON said:

The analytics having too much involvement is what needs to go.  You can fire Nick but they'll just hire another yes man as HC, and put out the product "they" wanna see, not what everyone else knows would work.

I’ve been saying for a while the lack of blitzing is not just one coach. Every DC since as far back as Castillo it seems has tried to get to the quarterback with 4. That’s been the philosophy since the wide 9. I agree it doesn’t matter who they bring in, because they’re running the same stuff. Just watch.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MF POON said:

Strangely can’t add more reactions today. So I’ll just say, I agree.

28 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Bro this is a reach we cant fire a guy for 3 years 3 playoffs and a nfc championship already who lost both coordinators to HC jobs. 

Maybe but we need to blame someone who’s in charge 

33 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

When the team quits on their coach and they stop listening it doesn’t matter what his record is. He’s never getting those guys back and make no mistake about it. The Eagles have quit on their head coach.

• Like 3

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

When the team quits on their coach and they stop listening it doesn’t matter what his record is. He’s never getting those guys back and make no mistake about it. The Eagles have quit on their head coach.

Zero chance Siri is getting fired I’m not sure the guys have quit on the coach the defense just Fing sucks both coordinators are trash.

4 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Zero chance Siri is getting fired I’m not sure the guys have quit on the coach the defense just Fing sucks both coordinators are trash.

Well they’re Sirianni’s coordinators. The fundamentals are lost all over the place. What has Sirianni done as the head coach to fix any of these issues? Just ask yourself in this game (and let’s be real the Eagles have more talent on both sides of the ball than the Cardinals) which team played with discipline? Which played with composure and didn’t get bad penalties? Which team tackled poorly? Which team executed on offense better? Which team was better coached? 

• Like 1

3 years, 3 playoff appearances. So, he won't get fired, IMO.

BUT, Howie/Lurie will come to him and advise him to get a whole bunch of new staff/coaches. They did it to Doug, who won them a SB. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

lmao they're not gonna fire a coach that was just in the super bowl with the team having a winning record. 

Tell, did the Eagles look like an 11-5 team today?  I thought they looked more like an 3-13 team.

Moral of the story, open your eyes and acknowledge the sheet show Sirianni has fielded this year, last year is in the past.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well they’re Sirianni’s coordinators. The fundamentals are lost all over the place. What has Sirianni done as the head coach to fix any of these issues? Just ask yourself in this game (and let’s be real the Eagles have more talent on both sides of the ball than the Cardinals) which team played with discipline? Which played with composure and didn’t get bad penalties? Which team tackled poorly? Which team executed on offense better? Which team was better coached? 

The fact he let that happen means he’s as guilty as anyone. He need to take some responsibility, step up and either fix the issues or F off somewhere else 

• Like 2

"Offensively we didn’t play good enough,” Eagles center Jason Kelce said. "Defensively we didn’t play good enough. A really, really frustrating loss. I think that we’ve got a lot of things to clean up.”

https://www.mcall.com/2023/12/31/analysis-eagles-defense-can-do-nothing-to-stop-a-cardinals-comeback-2/

Second to last week of the season and one win since Thanksgiving and our leaders are talking about cleaning things up. Who’s to blame? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

"Offensively we didn’t play good enough,” Eagles center Jason Kelce said. "Defensively we didn’t play good enough. A really, really frustrating loss. I think that we’ve got a lot of things to clean up.”

https://www.mcall.com/2023/12/31/analysis-eagles-defense-can-do-nothing-to-stop-a-cardinals-comeback-2/

Second to last week of the season and one win since Thanksgiving and our leaders are talking about cleaning things up. Who’s to blame? 

They’ve been saying it all season. The wins glossed over the cracks and now we’re being exposed as a organisation that doesnt know what they hell they’re doing 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Tell, did the Eagles look like an 11-5 team today?  I thought they looked more like an 3-13 team.

Moral of the story, open your eyes and acknowledge the sheet show Sirianni has fielded this year, last year is in the past.

does not matter. 3 seasons and 3 playoff appearances with 1 nfc win and 1 sb appearance. he will not be fired and should not be. he is not the biggest reason this team is failing. that would would howie saying eff the defense. both coordinators should be fired after the season and see how next year goes. he hasnt been good this year but they're still an 11 win team with 3 consecutive playoff appearances

Hope the Ravens win it all they deserve it....unlike this dysfunctional team.

• Like 3

I expect what happened to Pederson will be the pattern.  They will meet with Sirianni to review the season.  If he doesn’t present a plan that includes significant changes in coaching on offense and defense then he will be let go. That is why Pederson was fired. 

The offensive system needs a huge schematic and strategic change that will only come from a new OC that Sirianni gives full control to.  The defense needs a top notch experienced DC and some talent infusion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

lmao they're not gonna fire a coach that was just in the super bowl with the team having a winning record. what lurie needs to do is fire both coordinators and gut the staffs

The team continues to have the same issues from the start of the season. The dude hasn't fixed anything offensively or defensively.. He's done nothing all season to get this team prepared.  Most importantly the players aren't buying what he's selling.. If you lose the locker room its over for  you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

You are correct.. but it seems his players are unhappy with how hes running the show. He hired the trash at coordinators. Just what does he do other than blabber on the sidelines and hire crap personnel?

Im not saying fire him. But if he gets dismissed, i wouldn't be upset.

• Like 2

You know since last season teams have been coming at the Eagles and calling them suspect. How could they let that 49ers team come in and bully them like that? Where’s the sense of pride? How could the defense put up that kind of performance against their former DC that some of them blamed for the SB loss? How can you post that kind of game when the number one seed is in play? How can you not hold the HC accountable for what we are seeing out there. I’m telling you if this team brings back Sirianni next season it will be a really bad year, because this team has tuned him out. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, EmeraldArcher7154 said:

does not matter. 3 seasons and 3 playoff appearances with 1 nfc win and 1 sb appearance. he will not be fired and should not be. he is not the biggest reason this team is failing. that would would howie saying eff the defense. both coordinators should be fired after the season and see how next year goes. he hasnt been good this year but they're still an 11 win team with 3 consecutive playoff appearances

I will agree with you Howie being the biggest reason the team is failing second to Lurie, the football ignorant owner.

Bottom line, Howie doesn't know jack, that's why he hired a know nothing HC so both should be gone and that's not going to matter as long as the ignorant arse owner is calling all the shots.