Fire Sirianni

rrfierce

" The 'Hot Seat' Award ♨️🥵♨️: The Eagles' coaching staff

True or not, do you think that Howie Roseman thinks that he built a really strong roster this season? I do. 🙋‍♂️

Do you think that he and Jeffrey Lurie are going to be happy if the team closes the regular season the way they did and then go one-and-done in the playoffs? I don't. 🙅‍♂️

I guess there's still a chance that the Eagles' can somehow turn their season around and maybe end on some level of respectability. I mean, I certainly wouldn't hold out any hope on that at this point, but it's possible, I guess?

If that doesn't happen, heads are going to roll. It's just a matter of how high up in the chain of command that Roseman and Lurie will be willing to go to fix the issues with this team.”

https://www.phillyvoice.com/handing-out-10-awards-eagles-cardinals-game-2023/

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Arizona is also not loaded with talent, but they played out there. Howie gets scrap players and hopes something sticks sure, but the apathy showed today makes it clear to me the players have quit. 

Ok, but that doesn't contradict anything I've said. I'm all for wiping out the staff, minus Stoutland. I fear it's going to be painting over rust though since they're going to go after a puppet coach who is willing to go along with the analytics driven mindset they insist upon. So we're going to be right back here sooner or later. Regardless, this team needs an infusion of talent, especially on defense.

• Like 1

When you can’t come up with a plan to beat the Cards at home on both sides of the ball you deserve to be fired. Period. He is nothing more than arrogance and talk.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This team is more talented than Arizona, but Arizona has played tough all year for their head coach. Has this team done that or have they basically won games because of lucky bounces and their talent? Can you honestly say the Eagles went out there and fought today? 

Nope. You could say most weeks they haven't. If you watched Brown leave the field he is pissed off. Shame that was probably Kelce's last game at the Linc along with the guys on D. Big changes are coming. 

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Nope. You could say most weeks they haven't. If you watched Brown leave the field he is pissed off. Shame that was probably Kelce's last game at the Linc along with the guys on D. Big changes are coming. 

This team has no heart. So many changes are needed and it starts with coaching. This was not the kind of performance a SB contender is supposed to bring to the table and they have been bad all year, but this game takes the cake. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This team has no heart. So many changes are needed and it starts with coaching. This was not the kind of performance a SB contender is supposed to bring to the table and they have been bad all year, but this game takes the cake. 

Yep. He couldn't get them up at home with everything on the line to beat a 4 win team? Screw him. That tells us all we need to know about Nick. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Bro this is a reach we cant fire a guy for 3 years 3 playoffs and a nfc championship already who lost both coordinators to HC jobs. 
Hea been disappointing this year but I ain’t on the firing.

I know it sounds extreme, but this is a historic, colossal meltdown.  These coaches are making playcalling mistakes that fans and high school coaches wouldn't make. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

I know it sounds extreme, but this is a historic, colossal meltdown.  These coaches are making playcalling mistakes that fans and high school coaches wouldn't make. 

Three plays…. two Jalen runs and a screen to Gainwell that gets Smith hurt. By the way you have an offense that has Brown, Smith Goedert, and Swift, and your last three offensive plays are two Jalen runs and a screen to Gainwell??? That’s horrible football. 

• Like 8

Three plays…. two Jalen runs and a screen to Gainwell that gets Smith hurt. By the way you have an offense that has Brown, Smith Goedert, and Smith, and your last three offensive plays are two Jalen runs and a screen to Gainwell??? That’s horrible football. 

Yep, and they wasted a timeout in that series as well to rub salt in the wound.  Sitting there at the end of the game with no timeouts looking like doofus Andy always did after a game of terrible clock management.  You could see the disgusted looks on some of the players' faces. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Yep, and they wasted a timeout in that series as well to rub salt in the wound.  Sitting there at the end of the game with no timeouts looking like doofus Andy always did after a game of terrible clock management.  You could see the disgusted looks on some of the players' faces. 

This team just got whupped today and this offense was culpable in this loss. They look clueless, and this coaching staff just isn’t good enough. Time for massive changes. 

• Like 1

First - Fire all the coaches except the ST coach who regularly has those guys ready to play.

Second - Jeffrey Lurie must reduce his son's impact on gameday by firmly establishing that analytics are a resource for consideration and not a game plan themselves.

Third - Now that the position is attractive again, Get a real Head coach and let him build his own staff. Maybe the ST coach stays.

Fourth - Fix the Roster Howie! Along with other needs, you need THREE impact linebackers...that's THREE!! Get them. There's a Trotter at Clemson Howie. Just a thought.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

Belecheat is avaliable (soon)

Unless he comes with Brady from 15 years ago, no thanks.

7 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

Belecheat is avaliable (soon)

No shot it happens. It would mean Howie giving up power. With that being the case how good is Belicheat without cheating or Brady?

26 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

No shot it happens. It would mean Howie giving up power. With that being the case how good is Belicheat without cheating or Brady?

Its been proven he is terrible

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NOTW said:

20231231_211454.jpg

Just a terrible sequence and I don’t want to hear that was just on Johnson. The Head Coach couldn’t veto that garbage? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Coaching sucks, never denied it, but the team is also not nearly as talented, especially on defense, as many wish they were. That's on Howie. They've got good 1st team skill players, but nothing beyond 3rd WR. RB behind Swift is meh, and they are rapidly approaching life beyond Lane and Kelce. I still think Hurts can be good, but he's like any other QB. He needs a lot of talent, and since he's been paid, that's going to be a challenge.

The defensive talent, aside from a few guys, is beyond abysmal. 

Is the Cardinals that much better? Is the Cardinals offensive players that much better? Is the Cardinals offensive line that much better than our defensive line? Let’s stop making excuses for them. They quit.

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Is the Cardinals that much better? Is the Cardinals offensive players that much better? Is the Cardinals offensive line that much better than our defensive line? Let’s stop making excuses for them. They quit.

What is your obsession with strawmanning me?

What excuses have I made? Lay it out for me. You're arguing with me, while agreeing with me. You yourself said they need viable LBs and safeties.

41 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What is your obsession with strawmanning me?

What excuses have I made? Lay it out for me. You're arguing with me, while agreeing with me. You yourself said they need viable LBs and safeties.

I agree they need players, but what happened today was clearly a bigger issue than that. The players quit on the coaches. Maddox for example is considered one of the better players on this roster and he stunk. Sweat couldn’t even bring Murray down for a clean sack. Reddick was basically invisible today. That’s not due to lack of talent.

I agree they need players, but what happened today was clearly a bigger issue than that. The players quit on the coaches. Maddox for example is considered one of the better players on this roster and he stunk. Sweat couldn’t even bring Murray down for a clean sack. Reddick was basically invisible today. That’s not due to lack of talent.

Not sure why people claim Maddox is one of our better players. That seems more of an indictment on the rest of the roster. Maddox is a JAG. I can't recall the last big play he made in a big moment. He's just...there. Reddick was bad today, but he's also been mostly solid since he got over the thumb injury. Sweat is also mostly a JAG, maybe a little better than a JAG, but he's sure as hell not in the Myles Garrett/JJ Watt mold. He's not a game wrecker.

Reddick and Carter seem like the only true studs, and Carter has hit a bit of a rookie wall. I do expect him to become more of a game wrecker in future seasons as he gets more used to the longer NFL season, but right now, he seems to have hit the "rookie wall". Sydney Brown I think can become a good player if his tackling improves, but not there yet. Aside from those 3, there is a severe talent deficiency to go along with bad coaching. Like I said, it's not an either/or situation. It's everything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Not sure why people claim Maddox is one of our better players. That seems more of an indictment on the rest of the roster. Maddox is a JAG. I can't recall the last big play he made in a big moment. He's just...there. Reddick was bad today, but he's also been mostly solid since he got over the thumb injury. Sweat is also mostly a JAG, maybe a little better than a JAG, but he's sure as hell not in the Myles Garrett/JJ Watt mold. He's not a game wrecker.

Reddick and Carter seem like the only true studs, and Carter has hit a bit of a rookie wall. I do expect him to become more of a game wrecker in future seasons as he gets more used to the longer NFL season, but right now, he seems to have hit the "rookie wall". Sydney Brown I think can become a good player if his tackling improves, but not there yet. Aside from those 3, there is a severe talent deficiency to go along with bad coaching. Like I said, it's not an either/or situation. It's everything.

I think you’re playing some revisionist history here bud. No matter how you try and slice it who on this Cardinals offensive line should be scary enough to basically own this Eagles defensive line like they did where the Eagles have so much money invested and draftpicks? No one out there should be able to hold the defensive front inept as they were. This was the friggin Cardinals. 

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think you’re playing some revisionist history here bud. 

How so? Elaborate.

11 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

How so? Elaborate.

Are you really trying to tell me that this Cardinals line is this much better than the Eagles defensive front? You’re basically calling the majority of these guys JAGs, but these Cardinals are worse than that. There’s no excuse for why they got dominated that badly. That was a three win team.