Fire Sirianni

rrfierce

1 hour ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Don’t forget to put fire up under the know it all analytics team. And the ones hiding behind the curtain. Lurie and Howie

I believe the analytics department is run by Lurie’s son. You know he’s going nowhere. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Swimm said:

The team continues to have the same issues from the start of the season. The dude hasn't fixed anything offensively or defensively.. He's done nothing all season to get this team prepared.  Most importantly the players aren't buying what he's selling.. If you lose the locker room its over for  you. 

they'll give him one more year. if next season is anything like this year then he'll be gone mid season. 

""You've got to open your heart to players ... I would call it a style of leadership that values information, all the resources that are provided and, at the same time, values emotional intelligence," Lurie said.”

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/30/10690100/eagles-owner-jeffrey-lurie-chip-kelly-emotional-intelligence-fired

Was Sirianni showing "emotional intelligence” when he was going back and forth with Chiefs fans? How about the multiple outbursts he’s shown on the sidelines? Does this still matter, because this does not feel like emotional intelligence. 

6 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

I will agree with you Howie being the biggest reason the team is failing second to Lurie, the football ignorant owner.

Bottom line, Howie doesn't know jack, that's why he hired a know nothing HC so both should be gone and that's not going to matter as long as the ignorant arse owner is calling all the shots.

If we kept our LBs from last year, and had. Decent OC… things would not be as bad as they are. We got glaring structural holes and no personal to fix it. If they Bring BJ as OC next year, I will seriously pisssed.

36 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

"Offensively we didn’t play good enough,” Eagles center Jason Kelce said. "Defensively we didn’t play good enough. A really, really frustrating loss. I think that we’ve got a lot of things to clean up.”

https://www.mcall.com/2023/12/31/analysis-eagles-defense-can-do-nothing-to-stop-a-cardinals-comeback-2/

Second to last week of the season and one win since Thanksgiving and our leaders are talking about cleaning things up. Who’s to blame? 

Everyone. They've needed to "clean things up" since week 1. They haven't done it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Traveler Vic said:

If we kept our LBs from last year, and had. Decent OC… things would not be as bad as they are. We got glaring structural holes and no personal to fix it. If they Bring BJ as OC next year, I will seriously pisssed.

We are 1-4 since Zach went down..people underestimate what one good tackling LB brings to the entire team.

• Like 3

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Everyone. They've needed to "clean things up" since week 1. They haven't done it.

That’s on the coaches especially the Head Coach.

• Like 1

Just now, opa-opa said:

We are 1-4 since Zach went down..people underestimate what one good tackling LB brings to the entire team.

Howie’s the one underestimating linebacker play. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

""You've got to open your heart to players ... I would call it a style of leadership that values information, all the resources that are provided and, at the same time, values emotional intelligence," Lurie said.”

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/12/30/10690100/eagles-owner-jeffrey-lurie-chip-kelly-emotional-intelligence-fired

Was Sirianni showing "emotional intelligence” when he was going back and forth with Chiefs fans? How about the multiple outbursts he’s shown on the sidelines? Does this still matter, because this does not feel like emotional intelligence. 

His fundamentals are flawed. He literally preaches things like accountability and football IQ and demonstrates nothing of the sort. Ive  massively turned on him over the last few performances and Im sure im not alone 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Hope the Ravens win it all they deserve it....unlike this dysfunctional team.

Honestly anyone but Dallas, SF or KC for me and I could live with it.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Howie’s the one underestimating linebacker play. 

Chances are Howie's  been feed that hogwash by the analytic guys, since he doesn't know jack he went with it, ditto for the underestimating the RB position.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

That’s on the coaches especially the Head Coach.

Coaching sucks, never denied it, but the team is also not nearly as talented, especially on defense, as many wish they were. That's on Howie. They've got good 1st team skill players, but nothing beyond 3rd WR. RB behind Swift is meh, and they are rapidly approaching life beyond Lane and Kelce. I still think Hurts can be good, but he's like any other QB. He needs a lot of talent, and since he's been paid, that's going to be a challenge.

The defensive talent, aside from a few guys, is beyond abysmal. 

• Like 1

The media focus this year has been on Hurtz and the other players on the team, but I've been concerned about losing both OC and DC at the same time coming into the season. I felt that this was the biggest weakness, and having everything in Siriani's lap could expose his coaching ability... or more appropriately lack thereof.

That said, with team as a whole seemingly not caring, I say we forfeit whatever playoff spot we end up with, as the team doesn't seem to want it.

P.S. The worst thing about this is having to watch/listen to Cowboys fans calling the Eagles choke arists and having to admit they're right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Bro this is a reach we cant fire a guy for 3 years 3 playoffs and a nfc championship already who lost both coordinators to HC jobs. 
Hea been disappointing this year but I ain’t on the firing.

It's just some of these goofballs are emotional.   Yea we've had a down year after the SB loss.  Both coordinators are gone.  Hurts hasn't been the same threat running the ball (not sure if that's by design or he is injured).  Lost several starters on defense and much tougher schedule.  

Usually when you lose the SB, chances are you aren't getting back there the following year, let alone winning it.  It just doesn't happen.

But 3 straight winning seasons.  A SB appearance and nearly won.  11 possibly 12 wins this year.  I'd be shocked if he's fired.  Now if this continues into next year then fine he can go.

They must overhaul the entire defense.  Need a new DC and new position coaches everywhere.  DL, LB and secondary coaches need to be replaced.  A whole fresh new start and scheme/philosophy on defense.  Obviously need to upgrade LB and secondary as well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, b_west3 said:

Honestly anyone but Dallas, SF or KC for me and I could live with it.  

2 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

The media focus this year has been on Hurtz and the other players on the team, but I've been concerned about losing both OC and DC at the same time coming into the season. I felt that this was the biggest weakness, and having everything in Siriani's lap could expose his coaching ability... or more appropriately lack thereof.

That said, with team as a whole seemingly not caring, I say we forfeit whatever playoff spot we end up with, as the team doesn't seem to want it.

Honestly wish we could give bills the wim back. Wouldn't mind seeing them win it all. Them or Baltimore 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rrfierce said:

His fundamentals are flawed. He literally preaches things like accountability and football IQ and demonstrates nothing of the sort. Ive  massively turned on him over the last few performances and Im sure im not alone 

Those are likely all talking points fed to him via the PR department to make him sound smart. 

Personally speaking, I've never liked the guy from day 1. His incoherent rambling, inability to articulate and try-hard, fanboish behavior with the t-shirts have never set well with me. Seeing him act the way he did after the KC game, his behavior on the sidelines over the past few weeks and how he handled Desai's demotion sealed it for me. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Honestly wish we could give bills the wim back. Wouldn't mind seeing them win it all. Them or Baltimore 

Is it a fact that a lot of Eagles fans also like the Bills? I wonder why that is.

12 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Coaching sucks, never denied it, but the team is also not nearly as talented, especially on defense, as many wish they were. That's on Howie. They've got good 1st team skill players, but nothing beyond 3rd WR. RB behind Swift is meh, and they are rapidly approaching life beyond Lane and Kelce. I still think Hurts can be good, but he's like any other QB. He needs a lot of talent, and since he's been paid, that's going to be a challenge.

The defensive talent, aside from a few guys, is beyond abysmal. 

This team is more talented than Arizona, but Arizona has played tough all year for their head coach. Has this team done that or have they basically won games because of lucky bounces and their talent? Can you honestly say the Eagles went out there and fought today? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

3 years, 3 playoff appearances. So, he won't get fired, IMO.

BUT, Howie/Lurie will come to him and advise him to get a whole bunch of new staff/coaches. They did it to Doug, who won them a SB. 

2013 to 2014 two 10- 6 records in the playoffs, chip still lost his job in 2015 season and if he wasnt fired we wouldnt have won the sb and probably picking at the top of the draft.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

Chances are Howie's  been feed that hogwash by the analytic guys, since he doesn't know jack he went with it, ditto for the underestimating the RB position.

The defense is at is best when it has viable linebackers and safeties. 

1 minute ago, toughfighter83 said:

2013 to 2014 two 10- 6 records in the playoffs, chip still lost his job in 2015 season and if he wasnt fired we wouldnt have won the sb and probably picking at the top of the draft.

And what they did to Doug was a mistake and bringing him back that following year was a mistake if they weren’t going to let him do things his way, but that team did not quit on Doug when they changed his coaches. This team visibly quit today. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Is it a fact that a lot of Eagles fans also like the Bills? I wonder why that is.

We have no reason to dislike them (imo) and them winning is better than most alternatives 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

This team is more talented than Arizona, but Arizona has played tough all year for their head coach. Has this team done that or have they basically won games because of lucky bounces and their talent? Can you honestly say the Eagles went out there and fought today? 

More talented than Arizona is not the standard. I've said many times this team is more lucky than good, but it's not hard to see the talent deficiency. Jalen Carter, and little else on defense. Brown may grow into a player, but his tackling needs improvement. There is no other talent to speak glowingly of. Not sure why you argue like it has to be an either/or situation. It's not. It's both.

• Like 1

More talented than Arizona is not the standard. I've said many times this team is more lucky than good, but it's not hard to see the talent deficiency. Jalen Carter, and little else on defense. Brown may grow into a player, but his tackling needs improvement. There is no other talent to speak glowingly of. Not sure why you argue like it has to be an either/or situation. It's not. It's both.

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The defense is at is best when it has viable linebackers and safeties. 

Seems like you just agreed with me. No viable LBs or safeties.

Seems like you just agreed with me. No viable LBs or safeties.

Arizona is also not loaded with talent, but they played out there. Howie gets scrap players and hopes something sticks sure, but the apathy showed today makes it clear to me the players have quit. 

• Like 1