February 19, 20215 yr Honestly for being down 5 guys (I'm not counting braun, addition by subtraction there) not a bad game. Yea 0 for 5 on the PP, but pretty sure I saw both andreoff and NAK on the PP at one point. Hart was solid, but it was the rangers. After a week off and only two practice (only one for some of them) getting a point isn't bad. Outdoor game is gonna suck though. If they win it'll be because Hart pitches a shutout
February 21, 20215 yr Today is gonna be a bloodbath We're gonna have 2 defensemen playing wing (Morin/Friedman) and missing 5 forwards (G, Voracek, TK, Laughton, Lindblom)
February 21, 20215 yr I mean they barely lost the last two Boston games without coots, they absolutely can beat them with a full roster. But yea a game missing 5 starting forwards there isn't much to expect
February 22, 20215 yr I’m just here for the view. This location is phenomenal! Anything on top of that tonight is gravy
February 22, 20215 yr I would love if the did something like this every season, aside from the stadium series. Have a couple stadium series games but have one of these games at an awesome venue with great views and no fans
February 22, 20215 yr Well that was fast. Beautiful setting, terrible team. We might get lucky to have 2 shots this period
February 22, 20215 yr Not a good start. Amazing view, but the contrast of light and shadows on the ice could be problematic for the players, especially the goalies.
February 22, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, RoadToHell said: Well that was fast. Beautiful setting, terrible team. We might get lucky to have 2 shots this period Lmfao they're missing 5 forwards you smoothbrain
February 22, 20215 yr As short handed as they are, the Flyers are cycling pretty well right now. Getting a few good looks
February 22, 20215 yr 3 minutes ago, devpool said: Lmfao they're missing 5 forwards you smoothbrain That’s what I mean smart guy. It’s a shame with this damn virus we can’t have all the boys on the Ice to really enjoy it.
February 22, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said: It’s not like they were playing that great before. I’m still amazed this team has the record they do. It is not a very good team. Not yet. They're a very undisciplined team but in no way are they a terrible team. Terrible teams have little to no talent and bad coaching. This team has neither of those
February 22, 20215 yr 5 minutes ago, devpool said: They're a very undisciplined team but in no way are they a terrible team. Terrible teams have little to no talent and bad coaching. This team has neither of those I think the two things that holding the flyers back right now are they need to trade fir another top two pairing defenseman. Niskanen wasn’t good in the bubble but he was actually good up until the stoppage. Not elite but good as it solidified the top 4 defensemen. You get that i think hart begins to look better as well. I also think they need guys like coots and G to start scouring goals. You need your "stars” to play like stars when they get to the postseason and against better teams. I understand coots got injured and missed time and G isn’t out there right now. But they need those two to score goals cause the secondary and tertiary scoring is fine. The fact with the bubble and so far this season Giroux has 2 goals is not good enough.
February 22, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said: They have some good young talent. But coaching is starting to become a concern. You can’t continuously have the same issues, even from last year in the playoffs, with no improvement. PK, PP, forecheck, defensive zone control. And I know this will be an unpopular opinion But Carter Hart is severely overrated. Decent goalie. Lol must be overrated by everyone in the hockey world, he's always talked about as being a rising star. He isn't perfect now, but if you can't get excited about his future that's your own problem. Idk why I even try to discuss it anymore, every game someone brings it up. 22 years old man, just enjoy the fact we have a guy who doesn't absolutely suck and is only going to get better.
February 22, 20215 yr 5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I think the two things that holding the flyers back right now are they need to trade fir another top two pairing defenseman. Niskanen wasn’t good in the bubble but he was actually good up until the stoppage. Not elite but good as it solidified the top 4 defensemen. You get that i think hart begins to look better as well. I also think they need guys like coots and G to start scouring goals. You need your "stars” to play like stars when they get to the postseason and against better teams. I understand coots got injured and missed time and G isn’t out there right now. But they need those two to score goals cause the secondary and tertiary scoring is fine. The fact with the bubble and so far this season Giroux has 2 goals is not good enough. G is like 3rd on the team in scoring this season
Create an account or sign in to comment