Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

Bring back Kate Smith.

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

 

23 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

They’re really racking up the former Flyers… LMAO

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Keep your wives away from this individual

I read an article today posing an Oilers-Flyers trade:

To Oilers -- Travis Konecny

To Flyers -- Philip Broberg, Kailer Yamamoto, draft pick(s)

 

I like the potential of Broberg, but there's no way I'd be taking Yamamoto and his salary back in any deal; the guy is overpaid and built like a mosquito.

1 hour ago, Alphagrand said:

I read an article today posing an Oilers-Flyers trade:

To Oilers -- Travis Konecny

To Flyers -- Philip Broberg, Kailer Yamamoto, draft pick(s)

 

I like the potential of Broberg, but there's no way I'd be taking Yamamoto and his salary back in any deal; the guy is overpaid and built like a mosquito.

I mean, he has 1 years left on his deal.  Could be a piece you move at the deadline for additional pieces.  

 

It’s cool to see the Flyers bringing back old players to front office positions. Have they ever tried that before?

16 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

It’s cool to see the Flyers bringing back old players to front office positions. Have they ever tried that before?

Just wait til they bring back Jeff Carter and Mike Richards and put them in charge of Stanley cup party planning 

Color me not surprised in the least that Alex Pietrangelo anchors the defense for another Stanley Cup winner.  Having a stud defenseman like that really makes life easier for a team.  He's the one guy the Flyers should have backed up the truck for a few years ago.  

 

 

9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

I’ve never been a fan of Hayes, so just get him gone and retain as little salary as possible.  If Briere can get anything of use for him, that’s a feather in his cap 

Going back to the 90s color scheme. I like these updated jerseys

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Going back to the 90s color scheme. I like these updated jerseys

spacer.png

Finally, an OK decision out of that organization. 
 

Edit… I hope those IBX patches aren’t permanent. 

1 hour ago, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Going back to the 90s color scheme. I like these updated jerseys

spacer.png

Find it interesting TK and hart aren’t the ones chosen to showcase the uniforms. 

3 hours ago, Blazehound said:

Finally, an OK decision out of that organization. 
 

Edit… I hope those IBX patches aren’t permanent. 

The good old home jersey patch partner -- Independence Blue Cross.  Another benefit of being owned by a faceless corporate conglomerate.

The IBX logos are a real eye-sore. It clashes with the burnt orange so badly. Otherwise I love these New Jerseys.

6 hours ago, Blazehound said:

Finally, an OK decision out of that organization. 
 

Edit… I hope those IBX patches aren’t permanent. 

They are, unless they get another sponsor.  They are awful.

 

The Flyers (and basically every other team) should do what the Mets did and say that the advertisement has to be in a team color.

On 6/20/2023 at 8:32 AM, 20Safety_Hazards said:

Going back to the 90s color scheme. I like these updated jerseys

spacer.png

I think these suck. Ewwwww. 

On 6/15/2023 at 10:39 AM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Just wait til they bring back Jeff Carter and Mike Richards and put them in charge of Stanley cup party planning 

Fans will see "Trojan Roadshow Party Boy Condom Night” before ya know it.  

Gonna be more popular than the "Scott Hartnell Glove and Mitten Toss” charity goods drive after his unprecedented interference penalty for throwing his glove at a guy during a breakaway.

Someone posted this dumb ish and lol’d irl…

image.thumb.jpeg.f17ab510cdc8c468ec85d64eaf3f0236.jpeg

The front office will never change their strategy and they'll get what they deserve...and what the fans don't deserve...more Failure.

Every single person who tries to associate themselves with the team on twitter keeps saying "buckle up", Charlie O Connor from the athletic does say he expects the team to be busy over the next month and he's the only one I'd say is credible out of the 40 people who claim big things are coming.

I'd expect at least one of Hayes or deangelo is jettisoned but I wouldn't expect anything more than that unless briere gets blown away by an offer for one of TK or Hart. I don't think they're going to move Laughton unless it's at the deadline or next season.

Frank Seravalli reported that the Blues offered either the 25th or 29th pick in this years draft plus a future 2nd for Laughton. Briere declined the offer because apparently there are other teams interested. Not gonna lie, if I were the GM, I would have jumped on that offer. It's gonna be interesting to see what this team looks like come training camp. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.