September 4, 20206 yr Damnit! I lost the feed during the last stoppage in play and had to get back in, and when I got back, it was 5-4. Kind of anticlimactic for me but WOW!
September 4, 20206 yr 3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said: Heady play by Hayes and Raffl doing the dirty work in front. Beautiful! And.....HART! Having Raffl back after missing him for a few games is huge. Now get Coots back for game 7? Please?
September 4, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said: Damnit! I lost the feed during the last stoppage in play and had to get back in, and when I got back, it was 5-4. Kind of anticlimactic for me but WOW! Sorry sir that means you can’t watch game seven like I can’t watch it. You left and they won that means you can’t watch
September 4, 20206 yr Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Sorry sir that means you can’t watch game seven like I can’t watch it. You left a new one that means you can’t watch No he can watch, just at some point if it goes to overtime someone needs to turn off his internet so his stream goes down
September 4, 20206 yr Gotta give Braun props too. He may have Fed up earlier in the game a couple times and cost us, but made a couple of absolutely key defensive plays in the second OT.
September 4, 20206 yr Just now, 20Safety_Hazards said: No he can watch, just at some point if it goes to overtime someone needs to turn off his internet so his stream goes down
September 4, 20206 yr AV said he didn't see the alternate replay of the 3rd goal in time, otherwise he would not have challenged.
September 4, 20206 yr I promise you guys I won’t watch any of Game 7. I came home during Game 6 with them ahead 3-1 and immediately saw two Isles goals to tie it. Drove my wife to an appointment and the Flyers won it while I was out. Tonight I tuned out to eat dinner and missed Laughton’s tying goal. Got so irritated watching the first OT period I had to take a walk. Tuned out and Provorov scored to win it. Me turning the station seems to give them the impetus they need.
September 4, 20206 yr If they get coots and farabee back for game 7 in place of grant and thompson, and throw ghost in for braun it can be exciting. Braun lost us the game in regulation, if he wasn't so terrible we probably wouldn't have needed OT. This obsession with a right handed shot needs to end, he is terrible.
September 4, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, Alphagrand said: I promise you guys I won’t watch any of Game 7. I came home during Game 6 with them ahead 3-1 and immediately saw two Isles goals to tie it. Drove my wife to an appointment and the Flyers won it while I was out. Tonight I tuned out to eat dinner and missed Laughton’s tying goal. Got so irritated watching the first OT period I had to take a walk. Tuned out and Provorov scored to win it. Me turning the station seems to give them the impetus they need. Join the club. I was forced not to watch tonight after they won when i switched to the Phillies game during game 5. It’s not as bad you get some really good updates here.
September 4, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Join the club. I was forced not to watch tonight after they won when i switched to the Phillies game during game 5. It’s not as bad you get some really good updates here. Last 2 games I've watched the OT for Game 5 and the 3rd period and 2 OTs for Game 6 and: Flyers 3, Isles ZERO.
September 4, 20206 yr 5 minutes ago, Shocker54 said: After going over my analytics and graphs. Saturday is THE TRUE TEST. This is a trap game if ive ever seen one. 2 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said: Last 2 games I've watched the OT for Game 5 and the 3rd period and 2 OTs for Game 6 and: Flyers 3, Isles ZERO. Sure rub it in.
September 4, 20206 yr 8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said: Ghost blows. If ghost blows what does braun do? Ghost is no worse than braun defensively and a billion times better offensively
September 4, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: This is a trap game if ive ever seen one. Sure rub it in. So you weren't watching on purpose or you were otherwise engaged that you couldn't watch? If the former then big props to you, sir. BTW, Phillies also won today past regulation. Pretty cool having 2 teams win in extended play.
September 4, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, devpool said: If ghost blows what does braun do? Ghost is no worse than braun defensively and a billion times better offensively Worth a shot
September 4, 20206 yr Just now, Green_Guinness said: So you weren't watching on purpose or you were otherwise engaged that you couldn't watch? If the former then big props to you, sir. BTW, Phillies also won today past regulation. Pretty cool having 2 teams win in extended play. The Phillies had a ton of chances to win in regulation. But it was nice the pen for the most part held up. oh no i switched over to the Phillies game to check them out during game 5. As soon as i did the Flyers scored 3 straight goals and i was like i guess i can’t watch. I didn’t turn back in and they won. So i figured if i didn’t watch tonight and the same thing happened then clearly i can’t watch the game as it’s bad luck.
September 4, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, devpool said: If ghost blows what does braun do? Ghost is no worse than braun defensively and a billion times better offensively Ghost would have been helpful in that late 4x4 situation. Question is, do you change the D at this point or just roll with what you've done the past few games? Agree, don't think he hurts us any more on D than Braun does, but his O is a BIG step up.
September 4, 20206 yr Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: The Phillies had a ton of chances to win in regulation. But it was nice the pen for the most part held up. oh no i switched over to the Phillies game to check them out during game 5. As soon as i did the Flyers scored 3 straight goals and i was like i guess i can’t watch. I didn’t turn back in and they won. So i figured if i didn’t watch tonight and the same thing happened then clearly i can’t watch the game as it’s bad luck. The curse of a hardcore sports fan.
September 4, 20206 yr Holy crap what a game! hart was stellar! Hayes was all over. Laughts was a stud again. And god bless Oskar lindblom you beautiful Bald man.
September 4, 20206 yr 5 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said: Ghost would have been helpful in that late 4x4 situation. Question is, do you change the D at this point or just roll with what you've done the past few games? Agree, don't think he hurts us any more on D than Braun does, but his O is a BIG step up. They'll stick with the same team because that's what hockey does (unless coots can go) but they shouldn't. Braun has been by far the worst defender the entire playoffs but gets to play because he's a right handed shot. Hagg has been far superior to him yet is always the one sitting for ghost, and when the ghost/braun pair inevitably sucks because braun is terrible, hagg comes back in. IIRC ghost and hagg have not played together in these playoffs.
September 4, 20206 yr Author 2 hours ago, What The F said: Just turned it on. Was listening. Now watching. You're welcome, everyone.
Create an account or sign in to comment