September 6, 20206 yr Seriously the defenseman’s one job is to stop that pass from happening. And you dive right at him. Get the out of here.
September 6, 20206 yr This team from the top down should be utterly embarrassed by their showing tonight. What a disgraceful no show. Then, to lose 2 games to the backup goaltender, wow.
September 6, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, toughfighter83 said: i think this team needs a major retool. Speaking of tool who makes a screenname toughfighter
September 6, 20206 yr Can't even bury a wide open goal. That's the difference there though greiss out of position two defenders go onto the goal
September 6, 20206 yr Just now, EaglePhan1986 said: Speaking of tool who makes a screenname toughfighter yeah the trolls came out with same crap for 8 years of changing coaches that make any difference but if you dont want to admit to change things now, you might be joining the redwings of suckage for 10 or 15 years.
September 6, 20206 yr Well, that’s it for me. If they couldn’t even score on that chance, they’re done for tonight. See ya next season.
September 6, 20206 yr I'm very high on this Flyer's team overall, but you have to admit this was about the least competitive 7 game series in the history of sports.
September 6, 20206 yr There’s no excuses for the lack of effort in game seven and the inconsistent play at best this whole series. But they are also very young and for many this is their first playoff run in a very bizarre year. I’m disappointed, I question a lot of the decisions of AV this series, but I can’t say this whole year was for nothing either.
September 6, 20206 yr Author Were the islanders on a pp the last 2 minutes of the 2nd? It looked like it, but it didn't show it on the scoreboard.
September 6, 20206 yr That’s the most fight I’ve seen in a flyer all night and even in that fight there nothing connected
September 6, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, Diehardfan said: Smoked by a backup typical I haven’t played goal since high school and I could post a shutout for the isles tonight. There hasn’t been a quality chance since the first 5 minutes, other than whiffing on a wide open goal.
Create an account or sign in to comment