September 5, 20206 yr 39 minutes ago, Shocker54 said: Dallas is a pretty large market and the fraction the islanders carry is a nice size. It's not bad. With gambling legalized you get a bump. Vegas locals who have always had betting love backing VGK What language are you speaking? I can't understand you.
September 5, 20206 yr 50 minutes ago, Shocker54 said: Dallas is a pretty large market and the fraction the islanders carry is a nice size. It's not bad. With gambling legalized you get a bump. Vegas locals who have always had betting love backing VGK What’s Dallas pulling in though ratings wise? I know Dallas is a large market but the size of the market doesn’t matter if only a tenth are watching. Isles may bring in a bit but they aren’t getting nearly what the rangers would for New York and certainly not more than the Flyers. Pure ratings wise. Vegas I can see somewhat.
September 5, 20206 yr 26 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said: What’s Dallas pulling in though ratings wise? I know Dallas is a large market but the size of the market doesn’t matter if only a tenth are watching. Isles may bring in a bit but they aren’t getting nearly what the rangers would for New York and certainly not more than the Flyers. Pure ratings wise. Vegas I can see somewhat. Flyers would pull a much bigger rating then the islanders. Islanders are technically a bigger market but they are basically like the Mets to the Yankees (way more past success then the Mets— just terms of how they are viewed in nyc). Less of a following than the Rags. You’d be shocked how many flyers fans they’re on the west coast stemming from the broad street bullies days, hextall and even the lindros era. I’ve yet to see islanders fans on the west coast in my time out here. Seen rangers, bruins, flyers by the ton.
September 5, 20206 yr On 9/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, 4for4EaglesNest said: If you're the Islanders, do you start Varlarmov tomorrow? I think it was pretty obvious Trotz was comtemplating on pulling him after our 2nd goal. That indecision might have cost them that game. My thoughts too. Nine goals in 2 games he gave up?? Hmmmm...if I was the HC, I would surely contemplate a G change. Now, did the D stink for those goals? Probably. But the G still has to be responsible for something.
September 5, 20206 yr What an upgrade Just now, Shocker54 said: This is a big game Might have to be you and i that carries it in here. Not looking good on everyone else showing up lol
September 5, 20206 yr Just now, EaglePhan1986 said: Hehe "cross sticks” Welcome to the game 7 party with shocker and i lol
September 5, 20206 yr Just now, Shocker54 said: I think most are bunkered scared as s*** Well if they are scared should get a dog... or something like that
September 5, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, nipples said: They’re looking good so far. A couple decent chances. now going on the PP They suck on the PP. One damn shot. Pathetic.
September 5, 20206 yr Just now, Diehardfan said: They suck on the PP Only one place to go from where they are at0% for the series
September 5, 20206 yr 3 minutes ago, 20Safety_Hazards said: Great shot, but hart should have had that. Red Sea defense is not Hart’s fault
September 5, 20206 yr Just now, EaglePhan1986 said: Red Sea defense is not Hart’s fault I don’t disagree but hart still should have had it.
Create an account or sign in to comment