MMA

Lorddevn

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He was on crutches afterwards 

He took a beating to those legs. I'd be lying if I said that didn't please me. 

Calf kicks are no joke -even wearing shin guards it hurts. 

And I know we are going to be drilling them this week because of this fight :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SBorBust said:

I could have done without the cheap shots at the end, though.

Herb should have been faster. Not his job to let up and you could hear him saying that as well. 

I bet everyone cheered when Hendo demolished Bisbing with that extra punch 

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Herb should have been faster. Not his job to let up and you could hear him saying that as well. 

I bet everyone cheered when Hendo demolished Bisbing with that extra punch 

I rarely say this, but Bisping had that one coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Blachowicz is going to walk through Stylebender. He’s just too big. He’s even got a longer reach.

1 hour ago, SBorBust said:

Blachowicz is going to walk through Stylebender. He’s just too big. He’s even got a longer reach.

Respectfully disagree. Izzy finishes him inside of 2.

8 hours ago, schuy7 said:

Respectfully disagree. Izzy finishes him inside of 2.

My buddy (who knows more about this sport than me) gave the exact same assessment as you.

Are you looking for Izzy to do something like blast him with a kick to the face, then knee, then finish? I’m thinking Jan cracks Izzy with a right, stuns him badly, then takes him down for the finish.

This is a true superfight in every sense of the word. I wish it were getting more attention.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SBorBust said:

My buddy (who knows more about this sport than me) gave the exact same assessment as you.

Are you looking for Izzy to do something like blast him with a kick to the face, then knee, then finish? I’m thinking Jan cracks Izzy with a right, stuns him badly, then takes him down for the finish.

This is a true superfight in every sense of the word. I wish it were getting more attention.

It's a really interesting fight. It's not like most super fights where a guy is going up one division/10 lbs. Izzy is going up 20 lbs. He's a skinny 85er to begin with too. Imo, he's just too talented of a striker to lose this fight. Jan will have to catch him, so he has a puncher's chance. Maybe he can make it sloppy and fight inside and use his size against Adesanya. I won't bet on it though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

The whole card is a monster card. Cruz is the main fight on the undercard. 

Yeah - there are several fights on the undercard I'm interested in - it is for sure a beast of a card.  Which means it'll probably be 90% decisions :lol: 

Just now, mikemack8 said:

Yeah - there are several fights on the undercard I'm interested in - it is for sure a beast of a card.  Which means it'll probably be 90% decisions :lol: 

Cruz is the main fight on the undercard 

And doesn't it work out that way. But Sterling and Yan fight will be a war. 

Izzy took a pizza to the weigh ins :lol: Tipped the scaled at 202, and that was with some clothes on - probably less than 200 without.  He'll be giving up probably 20 pounds tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Izzy took a pizza to the weigh ins :lol: Tipped the scaled at 202, and that was with some clothes on - probably less than 200 without.  He'll be giving up probably 20 pounds tomorrow night.

Still think he is just too talented for Jan. 

Either way pumped for this card. 

Just now, DaEagles4Life said:

Still think he is just too talented for Jan. 

He will be way quicker for sure - all it takes is one punch from Jan though

• Like 1