MMA

Lorddevn

I noticed that during the fight too - they were talking about the volume Izzy was throwing right after the graphic that showed that Jan had outstruck him to that point :lol: I normally like Rogan and Cormier but it wasn't one of their better nights 

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

I noticed that during the fight too - they were talking about the volume Izzy was throwing right after the graphic that showed that Jan had outstruck him to that point :lol: I normally like Rogan and Cormier but it wasn't one of their better nights 

They were definitely high during the prelims and were coming down the PPV

• Like 1

17 hours ago, EagleMatt said:

They've become more biased recently for sure. They were really biased for Brandon Moreno in his fight against Fig in December for the title, too.

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

Thought Kape should have won

He should have but twice now he didn't do enough. 

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Edwards was dominating him, damn

But no faking that eye poke

I think he was crying because he was scared about losing the eye. I thought I heard him saying he can't see anything

I'm guessing it's not that bad since they didn't rush him out of there?

Leon declines a rematch and demands a title shot lmao this guy. Fights once ever 18 months, many against not so highly ranked opponents and demands title.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved seeing Tyron show some fight for the first time in a couple years. He has to find a balance between sitting back the whole fight and bull rushing non-stop. He still has the talent. Needs to regain some confidence still, and build on his style a little.

22 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

Loved seeing Tyron show some fight for the first time in a couple years. He has to find a balance between sitting back the whole fight and bull rushing non-stop. He still has the talent. Needs to regain some confidence still, and build on his style a little.

That four losses in a row 

Miocic comb your hair crap 

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Go to sleep 

Such patience, when he took his back, after stuffing takedown 

F man

He was eating those punches and I thought he was ok and just shook. Then the left hook put him to sleep lol

4 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

He was eating those punches and I thought he was ok and just shook. Then the left hook put him to sleep lol

His left eye was busted after the round and can only eat so many of them. 

He threw a head kick as well, I think. What improvement. 

Stipe was sloppy AF. Dude just waited n waited. No leg kicks to break him down. Instead of playing a chess match he went for a "wait for a KO moment" which was ridiculous. And after he got rocked he went on an assault and was KOd after. Wasn't stipes night. Truly was a garbage gamelan.