Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

President Donald J. Trump

Featured Replies

If people work more than corporations can make more money

  • Replies 26.3k
  • Views 654.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i haven't met a person yet who didn't think they have too many paid days off.

Work yourself to death and take less breaks to own the libs.

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Work yourself to death and take less breaks to own the libs.

@Diehardfan didn't you say you retired early?

wtf man, america first ya jagoff. get back to work for another year.

1 minute ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

@Diehardfan didn't you say you retired early?

wtf man, america first ya ****. get back to work for another year.

@Diehardfan is trying to get his last hikes in on public lands before Trump gives them to private developers

Just now, Dave Moss said:

@Diehardfan is trying to get his last hikes in on public lands before Trump gives them to private developers

well, he's surely gonna rollover like a good lil cuck over that as he wouldn't want anything to hold up any future data centers, which would turn his area "backwards and poor".

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

if you buy 5 of them you've contributed over 5 bucks towards the national debt!!

25 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

if you buy 5 of them you've contributed over 5 bucks towards the national debt!!

Do your duty you smelly hippie Nets fan

25 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

@Diehardfan didn't you say you retired early?

wtf man, america first ya jagoff. get back to work for another year.

I was in tech and they let a huge % of the company go including many of us on the top floor. Meta and a few others did so around the same time. It was just before a trip to FL and I said why the F am I rushing back to stress. The rest is history. Contrary to what the midget has said (and will probably chime in and say) we've enjoyed the traveling. No regrets. If anyone has the means don't wait. Life is too short and you never know when something will change. Another part of it I don't talk about is a family member died who we thought would live to be 100. Cancer got them start to finish in 6 months. Like I said live life.

34 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

@Diehardfan is trying to get his last hikes in on public lands before Trump gives them to private developers

You must have missed me bashing him for that. Honestly, he's to blame, but he doesn't give a crap about the environment. Cox, Lee, and the other Utah GOP have been pushing that for years.

31 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

well, he's surely gonna rollover like a good lil cuck over that as he wouldn't want anything to hold up any future data centers, which would turn his area "backwards and poor".

I'm getting out of here in the not too distant future because of that crap. Like my post above Cox and the GOP are destroying the state. If you read my posts and weren't trolling you'd know I've come out against that and hit him on that and other environmental issues.

3 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I'm getting out of here in the not too distant future because of that crap. Like my post above Cox and the GOP are destroying the state. If you read my posts and weren't trolling you'd know I've come out against that and hit him on that and other environmental issues.

i know DH, i wasn't trolling, i was being sarcastic over trump's comments about data centers.

6 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i know DH, i wasn't trolling, i was being sarcastic over trump's comments about data centers.

Was that the stupid crap he said a week or two ago? Put them next to his golf courses and see what he says. Same with the a-holes in the GOP here. I'm not sure if I mentioned it but they have talked about putting small reactors through the state to power them. It's so far out of control here I'm bailing. 

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

i haven't met a person yet who didn't think they have too many paid days off.

Im waiting for WV Mike or Procus to argue that they want less time off lol

The President of the United States. What a great leader.

26 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

I was in tech and they let a huge % of the company go including many of us on the top floor. Meta and a few others did so around the same time. It was just before a trip to FL and I said why the F am I rushing back to stress. The rest is history. Contrary to what the midget has said (and will probably chime in and say) we've enjoyed the traveling. No regrets. If anyone has the means don't wait. Life is too short and you never know when something will change. Another part of it I don't talk about is a family member died who we thought would live to be 100. Cancer got them start to finish in 6 months. Like I said live life.

Sorry for your loss. F Cancer.

I look forward to the establishment of a Criminal Commission looking into Trump and his administration's corruption.

You were so close gary! 🤣

One Hundred Million dollar corruption.

Finally some1 who gets it

IMG_3540.jpeg

3 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

many of us on the top floor.

roll roll roll

52 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

roll roll roll

Little sick guy is still angry and butthurt.

47 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Little sick guy is still angry and butthurt.

You were on the "top floor" of a tech company in the same way procus is a "lawyer"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.