HBO Max

Gannan

i'm still watching lovecraft. it has gotten weird af...but i think that's the goal...and it's entertaining enough to keep my interest. 

On 8/29/2020 at 9:49 AM, wholesale_Melvin said:

agreed on cyborg lol, the costume looks like a kit anyone could get at a halloween store. real plastic looking. really turned off by the skitzo chick and honestly, every character except maybe Robotman. The villain on the show.....wow  ............i couldn't get the lawnmower man out of my head. 

emZgLEE4D1QQBQoD6ypmRapASY3jFml3J-55xIIw

On 8/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, Boogyman said:

I didn't even mind the costume. It looking fake and cheap kinda fit into the look of the show IMO. I just think the guy can't act at all. The rest are OK for a TV series and Robotman is really good IMO.

should've read this yesterday. i downloaded the first 4 eps to watch at my kid's soccer practices today & tomorrow. so not very good?  :unsure:  

13 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

should've read this yesterday. i downloaded the first 4 eps to watch at my kid's soccer practices today & tomorrow. so not very good?  :unsure:  

I loved it. Was just pointing out a weak spot or two.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

I watched the first two episodes and really couldn't have cared less about anything from that show....plot, characters, dialouge...it all sucked. 

On 10/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, mr_hunt said:

I really dug it, but get that it's not for everyone. I like dumb stuff.  It's really stupid over the top ridiculous nonsense overlaid with a chubby Brendan Frasier robot saying "F" a lot and hulk smashing people.  It's not winning any emmys but if you can accept it for what it is it can definitely be a fun ride.  

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 12:11 PM, mr_hunt said:

i'm still watching lovecraft. it has gotten weird af...but i think that's the goal...and it's entertaining enough to keep my interest. 

Thoughts on the finale?

On 9/16/2020 at 3:50 PM, mr_hunt said:

that's your boy jussie smollett's sister. 

take it to cvon!    

I had Alien Covenant on recently, didn't realize that he was in it.  I watched it before, but didn't know who he was at the time.  Spoiler alert, he winds up taking a xenomorph tail through his face, HIS FACE!, while making it in the shower with a presumably female human (now that’s acting).  Right before the attack, I swear that I heard the alien say "This is MAGA country beyotch!", but it's really too quiet to be sure.

• Haha 3

On 10/22/2020 at 12:38 PM, mikemack8 said:

Dammit GIF by memecandy

finished it over the weekend...really liked the season...finale included. 

Spoiler

no magic for you, whitey!  farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Band of Brothers - Episode 2 - Day of Days, is one of the finest hours ever put on film.  Television or movies.  You're free to disagree, if you like to be wrong.

• Like 1

just saw a story that hbomax is finally going to be avail on amazon's fire devises and the hbo app will automatically transition to hbomax. 

On 11/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

just saw a story that hbomax is finally going to be avail on amazon's fire devises and the hbo app will automatically transition to hbomax. 

Bout Fn time. 

Im still stuck with Roku. Whenever I want to watch it I have to fire up my PS4, which is annoying. 

8 hours ago, Bill said:

Bout Fn time. 

Im still stuck with Roku. Whenever I want to watch it I have to fire up my PS4, which is annoying. 

You know what I always say? Choose to buy a bargain television, don't **** about having to deal with a bargain experience. 

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

You know what I always say? Choose to buy a bargain television, don't **** about having to deal with a bargain experience. 

Yes, ATT’s inability to successfully play ball with the company that dominates market share is because my tv is a bargain, not because ATT is clueless about the limitations of selling their product in an industry becoming saturated or the fact that HBO has been trying to strong arm cable companies for years and are suddenly finding out that the visual media market has changed and they can’t do in the year of our lord 2020 what they did in 1992.

Absolutely. You hit the nail on the head, buddy. 

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yes, ATT’s inability to successfully play ball with the company that dominates market share is because my tv is a bargain, not because ATT is clueless about the limitations of selling their product in an industry becoming saturated or the fact that HBO has been trying to strong arm cable companies for years and are suddenly finding out that the visual media market has changed and they can’t do in the year of our lord 2020 what they did in 1992.

Absolutely. You hit the nail on the head, buddy. 

It's okay you couldn't afford the Samsung bro. No need to explain yourself.

3 hours ago, Agent23 said:

It's okay you couldn't afford the Samsung bro. No need to explain yourself.

An expensive TV is not worth it.

I spend my money on adult things, like cocaine. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bill said:

An expensive TV is not worth it.

I spend my money on adult things, like cocaine. 

Pm'd you on a payment plan.

18 hours ago, Bill said:

Bout Fn time. 

Roku 4k devices now accept airplay as a workaround now. The update dropped over the weekend. I’ve used it and it works to my 4k stick. But not to my older devices... giggity. 

Additionally, the Undoing is a tremendous series. Acting is top notch. My wife and I are loving it even if it is somewhat predictable. 

• Like 2