Xbox Series X

BirdsFanBill

I think people in general need to relax about these gamepass/live issues and just wait until there are cold hard facts available.

I own both consoles and will purchase both consoles again for the record. I just prefer playing 3rd party and online games on Xbox.  I prefer ps for the exclusives.  

2 minutes ago, Machine said:

I think you need to check your facts. I wasn't talking about that.  I was talking about the ergonomics.

The PS5 controller is definitely bigger. Weird how Nintendo's pro controller also is like Xbox

I don't even remember this conversation or care about it anymore since it's over a month since I made that comment. Agent cleared it up a month ago so I'm not checking any facts

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't even remember this conversation or care about it anymore since it's over a month since I made that comment. Agent cleared it up a month ago so I'm not checking any facts

Lol.

• Thanks 1

On 7/28/2020 at 11:14 AM, Machine said:

I think people in general need to relax about these gamepass/live issues and just wait until there are cold hard facts available.

I own both consoles and will purchase both consoles again for the record. I just prefer playing 3rd party and online games on Xbox.  I prefer ps for the exclusives.  

Yeah they will have to explain eventually.

Myself I dont really care about Gamepass.  I just wanted Live for online play and Games with Gold.  

Even Xbox knows PS4 controller the truth 

FA5C1531-DC8F-4B74-AE61-098BABA85B5C.png

56 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

What you are seeing is a company who actually prefers to support gaming as a whole regardless of your platform.  See- Minecraft staying cross platform even though Microsoft could make it exclusive.  

I am so sick of the gaming industry's exclusive BS.   On both sides.  Sony is the worst of them all though.  I think having your own studios developing exclusive games is one thing.  Constantly getting exclusive content for 3rd party games is so bush league.  They really that insecure?  Gotta move those consoles somehow.  Pathetic honestly. And that's from someone who owns both systems.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:13 PM, Agent23 said:

It's actually smart marketing. They're encouraging PS4 owners to buy the X and not have to buy a new controller. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, Mat said:

It's actually smart marketing. They're encouraging PS4 owners to buy the X and not have to buy a new controller. 

Why would a PS4 owner want to buy an Xbox just to use the PS4 controller? I would never

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Why would a PS4 owner want to buy an Xbox just to use the PS4 controller? I would never

It's not that, it's the added convenience of not having to buy a secondary controller when the PS4 ones are compatible. 

3 minutes ago, Mat said:

It's not that, it's the added convenience of not having to buy a secondary controller when the PS4 ones are compatible. 

Use your own controller dammit!! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Odd still don't have a pre order date 

I expect XBox to release their's first, but it's like both companies are playing cat and mouse with one another, or just taking a page out of Apple's playbook

I saw a video said that neither Sony or Microsoft want to go first but Microsoft really wants to go second so they can undercut the price.  

16 minutes ago, heyeaglefn said:

I saw a video said that neither Sony or Microsoft want to go first but Microsoft really wants to go second so they can undercut the price.  

They've done a great job at going 3rd this current console generation!

23 hours ago, heyeaglefn said:

Pretty sure series x will be same price or higher than PS5.  But series s will undercut digital PS5.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:45 PM, Machine said:

Pretty sure series x will be same price or higher than PS5.  But series s will undercut digital PS5.

Makes sense and just like Amazon does with their Kindles. They don't need to make money on the system, but all the money people will spend once on the platform. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So for 200 bucks I get what if get the X

Next gen tech/performance/loading/true-4k-visuals. The processor, RAM, graphics card, etc. will all be multiple times powerful on the full-fledged version. If you like disc fidelity, also should be a 4K UHD player in them (like last gen, which is the one spot where PS4 dropped the ball). 

Oh, and probably double the HD size, if not more. We have 100GB games now on current gen. Next gen games (with updates) will burn through a 500GB drive in 4-5 titles. 

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

So for 200 bucks I get what if get the X

Future proof.  Series S is for Soccer Moms and casuals. 

Im finding the financing option a bit confusing. I'm seeing $35 per month for xbox series x. Which includes xbox gamepass for 2 years. Xbox gamepass ultimate is $15 per month ($360 over 2 years) so then you're basically paying $480 for the xbox series x? So by doing the financing you are basically saving $20 bucks?

Assuming obviously that after 2 years your $35 per month for the xbox charge is done and the console is officially yours.