I Miss Nick Foles

time2rock

1 hour ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

He left. He's not coming back. Get over it.

It’s happened before. He’s left before. It can happen again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeep_man said:

Foles wouldnt have done much better than Wentz because he wont last a full season. If he wasn't injury prone, then would have preferred Foles over Wentz any day.....

It’s ironic during one of Carson’s injury bouts Foles came in and saved the season and even won a playoff game. Even head to head Foles was better. 

• Like 3

For all those "Carson was the MVP” people well I hate to break it to you, but the only MVP for the Eagles was Nick Foles in the Super Bowl.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

It’s ironic during one of Carson’s injury bouts Foles came in and saved the season and even won a playoff game. Even head to head Foles was better. 

I agree Foles's ceiling is GOAT and better than Wentz. The issue is, Foles seems more fragile than Wentz, I just dont think Foles will last a full season..

If we had Nick Foles instead of Carson Wentz we would be at least 2-1 and possibly 3-0 right now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I miss Nick, my favorite all time QB. But we just need to ride with what we got. Im getting tired of Wentz' sht like all of you but this is what we're stuck with. Pray he actually improves with a new coach.

17 minutes ago, Jeep_man said:

I agree Foles's ceiling is GOAT and better than Wentz. The issue is, Foles seems more fragile than Wentz, I just dont think Foles will last a full season..

It’s the same issue for Carson. The guy can’t stay healthy either. Worse he can’t stay healthy and he loses too much. 

1 minute ago, EagleMatt said:

I miss Nick, my favorite all time QB. But we just need to ride with what we got. Im getting tired of Wentz' sht like all of you but this is what we're stuck with. Pray he actually improves with a new coach.

I’m more tired of Doug’s play-calling and Howie’s drafting than I am of Wentz.  

Just now, time2rock said:

I’m more tired of Doug’s play-calling and Howie’s drafting than I am of Wentz.  

All 3 piss me off

4 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

All 3 piss me off

Ditto.  I just think Doug’s play-calling sucks arse ... it has since 2017 even though there have been multiple changes to the offensive coaching staff under him.  

• Like 1

i fudging said it in 2018 season ending. Trade Carson for 3 1st and sign Nick to a reasonable contact that would have been perfect for us.

I don't want to hear this bs about hindsight is 20/20. Get F off. We had no reason to let him go. How do you people still believe in Carson seriously. 1 good year doesn't mean he is good. BUSTTTTT

sorry..just ..venting...i love you all

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Without Carson Wentz Nick Foles is not in a position to win the super bowl and we are not having this conversation.

Since 2017 Wentz has looked NOTHING like he did that year.  I do think a lot of that is on the loss of Flip (a former QB) as QB coach and Reich (also a former QB) as OC.  

• Like 2

Just now, time2rock said:

Since 2017 Wentz has looked NOTHING like he did that year.  I do think a lot of that is on the loss of Flip (a former QB) as QB coach and Reich (also a former QB) as OC.  

Agreed.  But without Carson the Foles run does not happen. 

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Agreed.  But without Carson the Foles run does not happen. 

No argument here.  Makes one wonder, with the changes in the offensive coaching staff since then, how well Foles would have fared here.  

2 hours ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Yet you feel the need to start a thread about your lust.....:rolleyes:

What kind of comment is this?  Wentz is playing like garbage. Like the last 2 years.  He’s another bust on the roseman resume.  The sooner we move on from the over hyped turd the better.  He is directly responsible for all 3 losses.  Foles while not great hasn’t ever looked this bad. Let’s face facts. They drafted a QB. Some players man up.  Wentz turtled up.  I’ve lost all respect for this stiff. 

44 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Wentz is the most mentally weak QB in football. A huge p***y

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

How? What on the field has shown you this?

His body language and the way he sulks on the sidelines after a busted play. His lack of interaction with other players on the sidelines. Now watch the last few minutes of the Chicago game today and see how Nick does these things with his players as a backup. Do you not see these things, or do you just have blinders on when it comes to Wentz?

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Without Carson Wentz Nick Foles is not in a position to win the super bowl and we are not having this conversation.

Without Foles, Wentz has no ring. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

Nick is just magical in spurts. Really lays it on the line. I respect that but he could never hold up with the hits he takes. Man he stands in their like a champ. Oh wait he is a champ 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

Knew this was coming.  Nick Foles lost his job as the starter all 3 times, including in Philly when he opened the season as the starter.

And obviously the current collaborative brain trust is nearly infallible in its talent evaluation.

It must pain you that the **** from ND isn’t nearly as good as the reject we benched 3 times.

1 minute ago, VeeMak said:

And obviously the current collaborative brain trust is nearly infallible in its talent evaluation.

It must pain you that the **** from ND isn’t nearly as good as the reject we benched 3 times.

Let’s see Foles do it for a full season