What Stage Of Franchise Quarterback Grief Are You In?

EazyEaglez

Five Stages Of Elite Franchise Quarterback Grief.  

69 members have voted

1. 1. As we come to terms with the doubt the Eagles have a franchise quarterback I wonder where everyone stands.

• Denial: "Please we still have a Franchise Quarterback! See that throw right there? That’s why our guy is better than Dak!”
    • Anger: "This guy is a bum! Bench him yesterday!”
    • Bargaining: "If he just had a new (coach, receivers, offense, line, defense, water boy and so on) he would be an elite quarterback.”
    • Depression: "We are stuck with this guy and his contract forever.”
    • Acceptance: "Carson is too inconsistent to be an elite franchise quarterback.”

20 hours ago, Godfather said:

My bad I miss that. I think they won't dress him the rest of the year. I wouldn't package anything with him to dump him. Unless it's Gerry 

Not a problem bud. 

See, I don't mind Gerry. Absolutely polarizing player though. People love or hate him. 

I'm about in the middle on him. He's had two very good games this year and then two games where I wasn't overly impressed, just meh. His tackling has gotten better. He was just awful in the past. 

My expectations are also very low for any Eagles' linebacker. Very low. Like, if we have a halfway competent linebacker I am in shock. So, that could be why. I'm not even used to seeing them make tackles. 

17 minutes ago, stinkfist said:

See, I don't mind Gerry. Absolutely polarizing player though. People love or hate him. 

I'm not sure how anyone can love or even like Gerry. 

I'm not even sure he's mum is that sold on him.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I'm not sure how anyone can love or even like Gerry. 

I'm not even sure he's mum is that sold on him.

At this point he’s getting exposed and abused. He’s a liability out there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Cut him today.

It be nice to see how Edwards is doing. Gerry just isn’t working. He can’t start anymore. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

It be nice to see how Edwards is doing. Gerry just isn’t working. He can’t start anymore. 

Edwards is hurt though and is going to miss a couple weeks

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Edwards is hurt though and is going to miss a couple weeks

That stinks.... Riley isn’t much better than Gerry. 

13 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

At this point he’s getting exposed and abused. He’s a liability out there. 

At this point? At every point since he started taking snaps.

6 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

At this point? At every point since he started taking snaps.

He was never good against the run, because he was small for a linebacker and he doesn’t have power. Last season he did show some playmaking ability though. Now he’s not even good in coverage. Teams are isolating and exploiting him. He wasn’t good before and now he’s gotten worse.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:07 PM, stinkfist said:

Not a problem bud. 

I'm about in the middle on him. He's had two very good games this year and then two games where I wasn't overly impressed, just meh. His tackling has gotten better. He was just awful in the past. 

My expectations are also very low for any Eagles' linebacker. Very low. Like, if we have a halfway competent linebacker I am in shock. So, that could be why. I'm not even used to seeing them make tackles. 

Gerry is fn terrible

4 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

He was never good against the run, because he was small for a linebacker and he doesn’t have power. Last season he did show some playmaking ability though. Now he’s not even good in coverage. Teams are isolating and exploiting him. He wasn’t good before and now he’s gotten worse.

He's just not good full stop. His reaction time is painfully slow. His reading of the game is terrible.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

He's just not good full stop. His reaction time is painfully slow. His reading of the game is terrible.

He’s bad and has to go. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...