Ok, I’m All In On Travis Fulgham

Runtherock

5 minutes ago, RastaPasta said:

What happened to this guy?

He looked like a legit WR there for a month or so, and then his thumbs fell off?

Reagor and Jeffery became available and Goedert returned as well and they've been trying to get each involved. This is a case where guys returning (Mainly Jeffery since Fulgham was filling in for him) disrupted something that was working. During the 4-game stretch, Fulgham became the "go-to" guy. Now he isn't being targeted much and lately the passes he is seeing are being contested regularly. 

43 minutes ago, RastaPasta said:

What happened to this guy?

He looked like a legit WR there for a month or so, and then his thumbs fell off?

Defenses actually scheming against him

15 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Defenses actually scheming against him

And the team seemed to stop game planning for him. And Alshon started eating in to his snaps. 

On 12/6/2020 at 8:05 PM, Jorts said:

I just don't understand how anyone could not understand it's "Jeffery" by now... not "Jeffries". 

I know it’s Jeffrey. I just always put Jeffries 😂. Either way he’s terrible so does it matter?

6 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I know it’s Jeffrey. I just always put Jeffries 😂. Either way he’s terrible so does it matter?

Jeffery.

Curious what his snap count was yesterday. I don’t even remember seeing him. Which sucks because I was really wanting to see what kind of connection he has with Hurts. 

52 minutes ago, nipples said:

Curious what his snap count was yesterday. I don’t even remember seeing him. Which sucks because I was really wanting to see what kind of connection he has with Hurts. 

Down to 11 snaps (I'm not sure how many were passes) yesterday. Jeffery had 31. I don't get it. Last week Fulgham had 25 to Jeffery's 35.

13 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Down to 11 snaps (I'm not sure how many were passes) yesterday. Jeffery had 31. I don't get it. Last week Fulgham had 25 to Jeffery's 35.

I mean yeah Jeffery finally did something and got the TD but he shouldn’t be taking Fulgham’s snaps. We know he isn’t with this team long term, but Fulgham could be. They need to see him more not Alshon. 

Even when they Forest Gump their way into finding a good receiver they screw it up. 

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Even when they Forest Gump their way into finding a good receiver they screw it up. 

Yup.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:24 AM, brkmsn said:

lately the passes he is seeing are being contested regularly. 

AKA he's not getting open.

He has been quiet of late.  Partly there are other WR and TE players back with the team.  The ball has gone to other targets.  He needs to keep working with the QB and coaches for them to call his number or look for him.

Jeffrey got a TD yesterday, but he was targeted only once for that TD.  He was surely not the hot hand in the game.  His future with the team is not bright.

• 8 months later...
1 minute ago, NOTW said:

Lost a roster spot to JJ-AWFUL.  :nonono:

Not surprising.  Fulgham hasn't done anything since that 3-game anomaly last season.  

3 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

How does one lose to JJLOL?

fyp

Archived