Ok, I’m All In On Travis Fulgham

Runtherock

2 hours ago, QBhunter58 said:

Speed, technique, and/or scheme is how you beat nfl defensive backs. Pure speed can only get you so far (look at Marquise Goodwin)

Speed, technique, scheme, match ups, size, physicality, route running, agility, movement. 

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

JJ-AWFUL

JJLOL

JJWTF

J-Yawn too closet to Jawn and we can't have that.  ^_^

I was personally a fan of JJ No-Upside but I was shot down. 
<_<

On 10/7/2020 at 2:35 AM, Portyansky said:

Whoa. Pump your brakes! Dude had 2 catches against a depleted secondary. If Rodgers couldn't make him look good, something is wrong. With that said. He already has done more than JJAW. And sometimes it takes a play like that for it all to click. I'm cautiously optimistic. 

Same size as JJaw, but more production. Hmm? I wonder which one Howie will keep next year? Another one of his failed busts like JJaw, or a guy who is actually producing?

4 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Same size as JJaw, but more production. Hmm? I wonder which one Howie will keep next year? Another one of his failed busts like JJaw, or a guy who is actually producing?

Probably JJAW. That's how Howie tends to operate. 

I think it’s less about how in we are on Fulgham, and it’s more of a message on how tired we all are of Jeffery, Jackson, JJAW, and pretty much all of Howie’s preferred choices. 

14 minutes ago, EagleMatt said:

Does he have better stats in 2 games than djacc has had since last season?

Probably.

Whenever a multiple castoff player is your best at a position, you need 2 or 3 better than him added to your roster. Howie's incompetence drives me nuts.

Fulgham last 2 games:

16 targets

12 receptions

209 yards

2 TDs

17.4 YPC

8 FDs

Damn, catching 75% of your targets (for more than 7-8 YPC) is amazing on this team.

2 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Fulgham last 2 games:

16 targets

12 receptions

209 yards

2 TDs

17.4 YPC

8 FDs

Damn, catching 75% of your targets (for more than 7-8 YPC) is amazing on this team.

That’s elite on this team. Dude was ballin today. JJAW stinks. 

Id like to see a few more games first before going in on him. Like many other past Eagles players, some fans go in on a player way to early. Lets see some consistency week to week first before we get too hyped up, lol. Not saying he needs to be 100 yard player every week, but lets see him get 3-5 cths for 50+ yards each game before I go in. 

What a great game, dude was ballin out!

Still want to see long-term. Sometimes players have these "beginner's luck" type games then once there is film on them they come back down to earth.

It's exciting and you have to start him and see what you have. If he's legit, paired with Reagor and Ward is actually a nice trio.

1 hour ago, PoconoDon said:

Whenever a multiple castoff player is your best at a position, you need 2 or 3 better than him added to your roster. Howie's incompetence drives me nuts.

Who signed him to this team?

This man...wow....he looks like how DJax looked his rookie year. I am all in, he was catching mostly everything thrown to him today

8 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Well if we have to gush over Howie for finding Fulgham then we should be just as negative about every one of his receiver misses. Truckloads of money to Jeffery and Jackson. Nothing from his 2nd round pick last year and considering we needed Fulgham after Howie drafted three guys this past year says he stinks at his job. 

Great game, early days but encouraging. These are the types of the games we expected JJAW to be having by now given the playing time he has had and status as 2nd round pick. However, if Fulgham keeps producing and we found ourselves a diamond it kind of gives us a mulligan on missing on JJAW. 

This needs to be the WR corps:

Reagor

Fulgham

Ward

Hightower

Watkins

A 6th

This is your future. Get rid of the old dudes. Same thing with Ertz and Peters. Say goodbye. You still have enough vets with Carson, Kelce, Lane, Cox, McLeod, etc. 

30 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

The same guy who can't draft a good WR so he has to go to other teams to get one (Packers this time) or trade for one.Substandard talent evaluation is the only constant on this team.

19 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Well if we have to gush over Howie for finding Fulgham then we should be just as negative about every one of his receiver misses. Truckloads of money to Jeffery and Jackson. Nothing from his 2nd round pick last year and considering we needed Fulgham after Howie drafted three guys this past year says he stinks at his job. 

It says we've had a lot of injuries at WR. The rest is just your narrative. We've had hits, we've had misses. You can dwell on one if you have to ... and you do ...

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

The same guy who can't draft a good WR so he has to go to other teams to get one (Packers this time) or trade for one.Substandard talent evaluation is the only constant on this team.

You're so sure Reagor, Hightower, Watkins and JJAW won't be good?

Archived