GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10/22/20 @ 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, West_Philly said:

I don't know how we win with our Online in shambles.  I could of sworn I saw a play earlier in the first half in which all 4 rushers came free as soon as the ball was snapped.

There was at least one. 

3 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Not yet. Need Washington to win Sunday.

As of right now we are. Dallas can take it back though your right.

Wow. How do they play so well in the final 5 minutes and get tds but can’t score them the rest of the game? I’ll change my prediction to 2-13-1 lol

Just now, What The F said:

Enjoy it.  That was our Superbowl.  Still likely looking at 4-5 wins if they are lucky.  The schedule is brutal and they are a MASH unit. 

Our Super Bowl is against Dallas next week.   This was the NFCEast midseason championship game.

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

They battled back. They have character and that’s hard to deny. It’s just frustrating to watch this Jekyll and Hyde football team. 

Youth movement. Gotta give them chance. Let Peters and old wr's go. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Give Taylor a shot.  Gerrry has to go.

He had an up and down game, but those missed tackles were just unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, What The F said:

Enjoy it.  That was our Superbowl.  Still likely looking at 4-5 wins if they are lucky.  The schedule is brutal and they are a MASH unit. 

Play the Redskins again, Giants again and Dallas twice. Plus Cleveland who is sketchy. Anything can happen 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

I’ve watched all of this 2-4-1 team bro. I’m here though the good and bad like I’ve always been. 

If you never posted anything along the lines of "I'm through with this team, fire everybody, cut and trade everybody, lose out, winning doesn't matter to me anymore," you're one of the good ones. 

1 minute ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

IT'S CARSON'S WORLD.  YA'LL ARE JUST LIVING IN IT.  

What a stud.  Best 4th Q QB in the GAME.

Well, hopefully Hurts can play the 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter then.

joking, just joking. 

1 minute ago, XoqTionR said:

Youth movement. Gotta give them chance. Let Peters and old wr's go. 

I think Jackson is done after that hit anyway. Mialata had a bad game. 

If Doug insists on going for 2 more often than not someone else needs to call the play, because he is absolutely clueless.

6 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

I disagree, the play of the game was Kelce’s face mask. We sucked in short yardage situations all night. 😉 

Kelce set up that TD- Wentz needed the room. 😂

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Positive energy.  Would like to see some nerd track a game based on fan input.  You guys need to give 100%.  Energy is needed.

Doug has his stupid play calls but his guys play HARD for him.

Also I think Rodgers was good as well. Not much a lot of yac but we won't be missing Ertz much with him in the ranks 🙂

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

I'm not sure you know what that word means.

cool story brah, 2013 wants it sick burns back 

2 minutes ago, What The F said:

don't tell that to the delusional Wentzists that somehow think he's magically returned to 2017 form 

2 minutes ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

IT'S CARSON'S WORLD.  YA'LL ARE JUST LIVING IN IT.  

What a stud.  Best 4th Q QB in the GAME.

drugs, don't do them kid 

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Doug has his stupid play calls but his guys play HARD for him.

I never criticize the play calls anymore. A lot of stuff I wouldn't expect to work does work. And when it doesn't, I rarely know if it's because the other team just made a great play, or because the guys on the field didn't execute it right, or what. Too many variables. Hell, if I knew, I'd be making NFL head coach money myself. Or at least offensive coordinator money. 

1 minute ago, wyote said:

If you never posted anything along the lines of "I'm through with this team, fire everybody, cut and trade everybody, lose out, winning doesn't matter to me anymore," you're one of the good ones. 

I guess I’m one of the bad ones then cause I was ready to "fire everyone” after that Rams game. The bottom line is this team has been a roller coaster. Carson stepped up when it mattered most tonight. Hats off to him and the offense. The defense came away with a clutch turnover too. I’m never gonna be happy go lucky like everyone and everything is great when it clearly is not.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

Hell yeah man! Rest In Peace Brother!!

damn.....he passed??? 

RIP 😞

Always enjoyed his posts 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

cool story brah, 2013 wants it sick burns back 

don't tell that to the delusional Wentzists that somehow think he's magically returned to 2017 form 

drugs, don't do them kid 

Sick burn? Lol go to sleep sweetheart

Archived