GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10/22/20 @ 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

8 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

How many points we left off the scoreboard... Wentz int, Elliot missed chip shot, most likely would have tried for another fg on 4th and goal. So 9 points! This game shouldn't have needed to play out the way it did. Those missed opportunities also wouldn't have forced them to put Djax out there for a punt return.  

Don't get me wrong, happy we won. But we need to clean it up. My son (12yo) was right. All day he said Scott was the NYG killer.

All I have to say is 8 in a row over the giants and I smile. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

FACTS

Ingram catches that pass....ballgame 

That’s football though. Those are the kind of mistakes bad teams make that cost them games. No different than watching Hightower drop the pass last week. This week he caught it though. Maybe it’s a turnaround? Then again maybe it’s just the Giants. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

FACTS

Actually, it's an opinion, not a fact.

FACT:  it didn't happen.

4 minutes ago, Birdman said:

FACTS

Facts. We could have cashed in the red zone at least twice, missed field goal, etc.... F Engram. crap happens. Goes both ways 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

He’s also been up and down with the drops. I just hope Reagor is the real deal. The guy needs to stay healthy though. 

Yup he's had some drops. Hope reagor stays healthy as well. Hus injuries were both fluke injuries. Looks like desean might be done☹️ but when reagor comes back, along with hightower they will have some speed. If goedert ever came back that would be nice,I mean that must be one helluva an ankle sprain😒 hope it doesn't turn into a jalen mills situation where he's out the whole year and half of next.

Just now, wtfcares said:

Exactly. We can be critical of anyone in the organization all week long. But when it’s game time, I’m cheering for the birds regardless what their record is, what point of the season it is, or frankly what’s happening in the world. No way am I gonna watch a game and be hoping for a loss. 

I mean, we can be critical, but most of the time it's not worthwhile. Especially all the so-called analysis.

I mean, what if I personally actually am the one TATEr who really does know exactly which players should be signed and cut and traded and drafted, how much they should be paid, which plays should be called, what the game plans should be.... Who's going to listen to me anyway? I should go be a coach if I actually have that kind of insight. Work my way up. Get the big bucks, the fame and glory and girls. 

Most of our "being critical" is just beaching and wanting someone to be hurt to pay for our pain. It's middle-school girl stuff. 

6 minutes ago, McNabbIsDone said:

Boy, was that  FUGLY . . . but it's a win.

Branden Graham knocked the ball out just like in the Super Bowl !

Now the Giants can cry in their beer all the way up the Turnpike . . . 

I’ve been highly critical of the bringing back BG, but right now he’s playing his best football. 

Just now, McNabbIsDone said:

Actually, it's an opinion, not a fact.

FACT:  it didn't happen.

Let them seethe in their rage about it. That game winning drive made them sick.

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

No, put your dad should have pulled out and busted in his sisters face when you were conceived 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂 That's it? That's all you got??? Get back to me when you think of something clever.

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Good thing we have had that for 4 1/4 of the last 23 games

Why does that matter for this game. You're talking history. I'm talking tonight.

16 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I think Jackson is done after that hit anyway. Mialata had a bad game. 

I'll give jackson credit. When he's been able to be on the field he's helped the eagle's. Think his time is done though after that play.

5 minutes ago, Birdman said:

FACTS

Wentz throws it away instead of forcing it. At worst fg try, Elliott doesn't miss, we wouldn't have needed to go for it on 4th and goal, Djax wouldn't have gotten injured. Things happen in a game. Both teams have shown why their records are what they are. Missed opportunities...

7 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I couldn’t tell you what’s best right now. All we can say is right now they’re in first place. Baby steps. 😂

But I guess you do know what's best! What's best is winning

And tonight, we won. That's the only good thing we could do today, and we got it done. 

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Yup he's had some drops. Hope reagor stays healthy as well. Hus injuries were both fluke injuries. Looks like desean might be done☹️ but when reagor comes back, along with hightower they will have some speed. If goedert ever came back that would be nice,I mean that must be one helluva an ankle sprain😒 hope it doesn't turn into a jalen mills situation where he's out the whole year and half of next.

Mills had the same injury as Jeffery. I think we might see Goedert soon, but overall the passing game was decent. Those three and outs looked bad though. They have a little bit of rest before the showdown with the Cowboys, and (dare I friggin write it....) maybe they can get some guys back by then. 

Goddamn that was a ugly, painful win... we left a lot of points on the table with dumb mistakes and bad play calling. Obviously, I’m glad we won, but even though we are technically leading the NFC east, it just feels like this team is going nowhere. And now it looks like Johnson is going to miss more time and Jackson is going to be out with ehat I suspect is either a high ankle sprain or fracture... his leg twisting/ bending was almost identical to what happened to Terrell Owens when he broke his leg against the Ravens...

Just now, XoqTionR said:

I'll give jackson credit. When he's been able to be on the field he's helped the eagle's. Think his time is done though after that play.

Yeah I think the Jackson era is officially closed in Philadelphia. 

Just now, XoqTionR said:

I'll give jackson credit. When he's been able to be on the field he's helped the eagle's.

He'll be in the team's HOF. We'll remember some of his plays for the rest of our lives. 

1 minute ago, wyote said:

But I guess you do know what's best! What's best is winning

And tonight, we won. That's the only good thing we could do today, and we got it done. 

Winning cures all ailments for sure. If they can find a way to bottle up Wentz for how he played the first drive and how he played at the end of the game and make him that guy all game they could beat anyone. That guy when he’s in that mode is unstoppable. 

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Let them seethe in their rage about it. That game winning drive made them sick.

Yeah, no kiddin' !

Just like we'd be sick to death if the Eags had dumped that game !

Wonder how Tate III is enjoying the ride home ?   

Hehheh . . . .

Archived