GDT: New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles. 10/22/20 @ 8:20 PM EST

EagleJoe8

What was the name of the kid that used to always give up on the team in the 2nd quarter? Eagles would be down a field goal and he'd be ranting about how much he was over this team. He had a name like Doug or Chris or something. 

How many points we left off the scoreboard... Wentz int, Elliot missed chip shot, most likely would have tried for another fg on 4th and goal. So 9 points! This game shouldn't have needed to play out the way it did. Those missed opportunities also wouldn't have forced them to put Djax out there for a punt return.  

Don't get me wrong, happy we won. But we need to clean it up. My son (12yo) was right. All day he said Scott was the NYG killer.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Worst of Howies moves since the Superbowl

They have been chasing that outside speed guy since Torrey Smith. Even before Smith. Can only hope Reagor steps up to eventually be that guy. 

Just now, wyote said:

What was the name of the kid that used to always give up on the team in the 2nd quarter? Eagles would be down a field goal and he'd be ranting about how much he was over this team. He had a name like Doug or Chris or something. 

Morris

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Don’t know how but we pulled this one out

That's what she said

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Sick burn? Lol go to sleep sweetheart

okay boomer :rolleyes:

Hanna-Barbera Chin Ass Doug with more coaching, situational football mismanagement, possession issues tonight. Someone on the boards said, he is a high school coach. I won't go that far. But, he needs to down D2 and start over. He isn't innovative and isn't an intuitive play designer.

5 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Hell yeah man! Rest In Peace Brother!!

Wait, what!?

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I guess I’m one of the bad ones then cause I was ready to "fire everyone” after that Rams game. The bottom line is this team has been a roller coaster. Carson stepped up when it mattered most tonight. Hats off to him and the offense. The defense came away with a clutch turnover too. I’m never gonna be happy go lucky like everyone and everything is great when it clearly is not.

Hey man, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose out. There's no point in pretending. 

I just don't want to see it happen. And if we're 2-12-1 going into that last game, I'm still gonna want to see a win. I'm going to be pulling for it. And I'm going to be pulling for every single person in the Eagles organization, top to bottom. Every damn game. 

1 minute ago, seengreen said:

Hanna-Barbera Chin Ass Doug with more coaching, situational football mismanagement, possession issues tonight. Someone on the boards said, he is a high school coach. I won't go that far. But, he needs to down D2 and start over. He isn't innovative and isn't an intuitive play designer.

I hear ya. Another bad loss. 

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Worst of Howies moves since the Superbowl

Jeez. Did you see how far they were playing back on defense when he was out there? Or do you just watch the ball all game.

1 minute ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Ingram dropped a wide open pass that hit him in the hands and gave the Eagles life. Wentz had an elite 2 minute drive and the rest is history. In short a worst Giants team let a bad Eagles team come back and win after a bad Eagles team let a worst Giants team hang around way too long. 

Boy, was that  FUGLY . . . but it's a win.

Branden Graham knocked the ball out just like in the Super Bowl !

Now the Giants can cry in their beer all the way up the Turnpike . . . 

3 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They have been chasing that outside speed guy since Torrey Smith. Even before Smith. Can only hope Reagor steps up to eventually be that guy. 

Hightower has been that speed guy lately.

2 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Morris

Yes, thank you! 

We lost old Morris and we got two dozen guys that want to pick up the slack. We need Morris back. He was apparently the ring girl that got a lot of these boys pumped up for the fight. 

2 minutes ago, Birdman said:

okay boomer :rolleyes:

Ohhhhh gotem! Nerd

Someone got sand in their panties cause Carson pulled it out?

Games like this are very frustrating to watch. Sometimes, I just want to sit down and enjoy watching things go my way for a few hours. However, games like these are much more memorable than blowouts. I hope everybody that didn't decide to walk away when things looked their worst, were able to share the moment with family members. 

It was a great ending. 

Just now, eephraim said:

Jeez. Did you see how far they were playing back on defense when he was out there? Or do you just watch the ball all game.

Good thing we have had that for 4 1/4 of the last 23 games

2 minutes ago, wyote said:

Hey man, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose out. There's no point in pretending. 

I just don't want to see it happen. And if we're 2-12-1 going into that last game, I'm still gonna want to see a win. I'm going to be pulling for it. And I'm going to be pulling for every single person in the Eagles organization, top to bottom. Every damn game. 

I couldn’t tell you what’s best right now. All we can say is right now they’re in first place. Baby steps. 😂

1 minute ago, wyote said:

Exactly. We can be critical of anyone in the organization all week long. But when it’s game time, I’m cheering for the birds regardless what their record is, what point of the season it is, or frankly what’s happening in the world. No way am I gonna watch a game and be hoping for a loss. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Ingram dropped a wide open pass that hit him in the hands and gave the Eagles life. Wentz had an elite 2 minute drive and the rest is history. In short a worst Giants team let a bad Eagles team come back and win after a bad Eagles team let a worst Giants team hang around way too long. 

FACTS

Ingram catches that pass....ballgame 

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Hightower has been that speed guy lately.

He’s also been up and down with the drops. I just hope Reagor is the real deal. The guy needs to stay healthy though. 

8 minutes ago, Cheesteakitis said:

Evan Engram deserves a Thank You card.

3 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Ohhhhh gotem! Nerd

Someone got sand in their panties cause Carson pulled it out?

No, put your dad should have pulled out and busted in his sisters face when you were conceived 🤣

15 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Give Taylor a shot.  Gerrry has to go.

Think we could convince Kuechly to come outta retirement?

Archived