JP is back at LT and they put Milata at the RT

Traveler Vic

8 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Doug is too sentimental about veterans.  It's also like they are addicted to Peters and can't move on from him.  

that mentality is not just restricted to doug, it runs deep among eagles management. Really is hard to watch sometimes, especially for someone who really loves young talent and good drafting. 

19 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Doug is too sentimental about veterans.  It's also like they are addicted to Peters and can't move on from him.  

It is ridiculous. This team is going downhill. This team needs to look to the younger players and yet they roll Peters out there at LT rather than go with Mailata. Put Peters at RG if they really want him out there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It is ridiculous. This team is going downhill. This team needs to look to the younger players and yet they roll Peters out there at LT rather than go with Mailata. Put Peters at RG if they really want him out there. 

Amen brother! JP at LT is a liability at this point.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

They just did this with Sproles last year too. Amazed that it happened again. When they let him go in FA I was happy

You guys need to make some new topics. People just keep coming back to these old ones hoping and trying to keep them relevant. JP put up his second pretty good game in a row and some of you are still crying. There are so many real things to gripe about, but we keep coming back to the dried up wells. No matter what happens, people will:

Gripe about Wentz

Gripe about Peters

Gripe about JJAW

Gripe about Mills

I do believe one amazing thing has happened this year --- people have quietly stopped griping about Graham after about week 5. He has pretty much proven that being over 30 doesn't mean you regressed and that he is not overpaid.

8 hours ago, Traveler Vic said:

Amen brother! JP at LT is a liability at this point.

For me I don't even think it's that. We need Mailata to take snaps at LT because we need to look to the future there. Peters could move to RG because we know the future, next year, Brooks will be back. 

12 hours ago, brkmsn said:

You guys need to make some new topics. People just keep coming back to these old ones hoping and trying to keep them relevant. JP put up his second pretty good game in a row and some of you are still crying. There are so many real things to gripe about, but we keep coming back to the dried up wells. No matter what happens, people will:

Gripe about Wentz

Gripe about Peters

Gripe about JJAW

Gripe about Mills

I do believe one amazing thing has happened this year --- people have quietly stopped griping about Graham after about week 5. He has pretty much proven that being over 30 doesn't mean you regressed and that he is not overpaid.

Seems this topic has become more about wanting them to keep playing Mailata for momentum and to gain experience than it is to bash JP.

And there are new topics about the defense, the play calling, Press Taylor, Jalen Hurts, Doug, all the coaches, coming out of the bye week stale...

People also seem to be doing a good job keeping to already posted topics rather than start new ones.  So ongoing complaints about the main problems (Howie, coaches, Wentz).

14 hours ago, brkmsn said:

Yes. I was dead wrong on that one and I am not ashamed to admit it.