Cobra Kai (Netflix)

Gannan

On 12/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, NOTW said:

January.  :rock:

My theory about Chozun being in season 3 turned out to be true!

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

So does Elisabeth Shue make an appearance and they're just keeping it hush hush?  

My guess is yes. I thought they would bring back her and Chozun and keep one as a surprise. I thought Chozun would be the surprise. Since they gave him away, I'm guessing she comes back in the season finale. 

35 minutes ago, Gannan said:

My guess is yes. I thought they would bring back her and Chozun and keep one as a surprise. I thought Chozun would be the surprise. Since they gave him away, I'm guessing she comes back in the season finale. 

be some crap if she's shacked up with Kumiko after leaving Chozun with their kid, Daniel-son Orwazitt Okumoto.

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

So does Elisabeth Shue make an appearance and they're just keeping it hush hush?  

at the end of the Trailer it looks like Johnney is at a high-school reunion. Probably gonna be there

10 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

I believe she's of age, but I feel kinda creepy looking at her that way cause she was on a Disney showed called Jessie that my daughter watched when she was younger.

so you're saying you'll PM me the link to da noodes? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

I'm at the episode where they cross paths at the Mexican restaurant. Daniel's wife is a bad bish :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, What The F said:

Season 3 is Friday! 

I’m sure I’ll plow through it by the end of the weekend.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

Best Kevin Malone Laughing GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gannan said:

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

Best Kevin Malone Laughing GIFs | Gfycat

Was definitely expecting a "I'll be plowing through your Mom all weekend" response. Kevin giggling is just as good. :lol:

• Haha 2

Will it be available at midnight? Asking for a friend. 

This show is so bad, cheesy, teenager soap opera trash that it's amazing.  Can't stop watching the new season despite the love/hate.

50 minutes ago, Wentz_Era said:

This show is so bad, cheesy, teenager soap opera trash that it's amazing.  Can't stop watching the new season despite the love/hate.

It's perfect for 80s nostalgia. Some bad acting, lazy choreography, over the top drama, intense sound effects, montages, etc. But some fighting and acting that is just good enough, comedy, soundtrack and characters that make you sit back and enjoy the ride. Kind of a guilty pleasure show. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

It's perfect for 80s nostalgia. Some bad acting, lazy choreography, over the top drama, intense sound effects, montages, etc. But some fighting and acting that is just good enough, comedy, soundtrack and characters that make you sit back and enjoy the ride. Kind of a guilty pleasure show. 

Every little nuance of this show makes it perfect.  Johnny crushing only Coors Banquets and calling hashtags hash browns are 2 examples out of 1000 others.  

• Like 2

On 1/2/2021 at 1:30 PM, hputenis said:

Every little nuance of this show makes it perfect.  Johnny crushing only Coors Banquets and calling hashtags hash browns are 2 examples out of 1000 others.  

Pretty sure that beer with the orange at the party wasn’t banquet :lol: 

agreed though - the show is at its best when it doesn’t take itself seriously.  Another season of going around in a circle and butthurt kids switching allegiance based on perceived slights and hormones!

• Haha 1

Holy ish I’m tempted to preorder an Eagle Fang Karate t shirt. Bite like an Eagle. :roll: Oh, they bite alright.