Cobra Kai (Netflix)

Gannan

Yeah, Cobra Kai isn't going to win any Emmy's for writing that's for sure.

Next season Mike from the 3rd movie comes back then in the finale...

Hillary Swank (The Next Karate Kid) shows up to defeat him. 

And Neil Patrick Harris shows up as Barney to say he was right, Johnny was the hero, THE karate kid.

The End.

7 hours ago, NOTW said:

Next season Mike from the 3rd movie comes back then in the finale...

Hillary Swank (The Next Karate Kid) shows up to defeat him. 

And Neil Patrick Harris shows up as Barney to say he was right, Johnny was the hero, THE karate kid.

The End.

all add Potsie shows up because.....multiverse is woke somehow. 

On 1/5/2022 at 10:12 AM, Gannan said:

That was my impression too. Its all recycled. There's just not much else they can do with it. In season 5 most likely

Hide contents
  • Robbie reconciles with Johnny and they finally train together
  • Tori joins Robbie and goes with Johnny and is similarly redeemed.
  • Mike Barns will be the latest old character to reappear in the show joining Terry Silver to train the Cobra Kais
  • Krease will eventually be exonerated and make peace with Johnny and Daniel now that Terry Silver is the real villain.
  • There will be tension between the eagle fans and Myagi dos most likely because Daniel sees Krease helping the Eagle Fangs. There will probably be a fight but in the end they will join forced to defeat the Cobra Kais once and for all.

After all that, what else is there really? It's a great series but its coming to an end. 

Spoiler

i imagine they'll go with daniel's spoiled **** of a son getting trained to fight against kenny...with kenny taking over the role of the bully. ngl...it's gonna be tough to root for lapusso. :lol:     and damn this show for making me love eli. :worthy:     

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2022 at 9:16 AM, mr_hunt said:
  Hide contents

i imagine they'll go with daniel's spoiled **** of a son getting trained to fight against kenny...with kenny taking over the role of the bully. ngl...it's gonna be tough to root for lapusso. :lol:     and damn this show for making me love eli. :worthy:     

I was shocked to see Larusso's son was the same actor. That kid had a bit of a glow up from the season one chubby kid.

• 3 months later...

Like that we don't have to wait until new year's day this time. 

• Like 2

On 5/9/2022 at 1:07 PM, NOTW said:

Sept 9th

Love that they brought back Chosin for a full season. Johnny wearing an FBI shirt :roll:

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, NOTW said:

New trailer :rock:

:worthy:  Chozen 

I wasn't as excited for this season as I thought it was getting a little stale, but that looks damn cool!

*yawn* I'll still watch, but it's more of the same.  Johnny and Danny quit, then they again join forces (this time with Chozen) to bring down the big bad.  In the meantime the kids all hate each other, then they all like each other, then they switch dojos (and girlfriends).  Hopefully this is the last season.  

11 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I wasn't as excited for this season as I thought it was getting a little stale, but that looks damn cool!

The show walks a fine line.  Yes some of it is campy, soap opera and predictable.  But they've managed to blend the 80s with a modern update, make us care about Johnny and you just turn your brain off and strap in for a fun ride. It knows what it is, it's not taking itself too seriously.  It has some more serious moments here and there.  Mostly it's just fun but not done so poorly that you groan and turn it off because it's flat out bad.

• Like 3

Anyone remember this?  Years later YouTube TV creates a planned short series and now here we are.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the new season. I thought it was kind of fizzling out after season 4, but this is a really good one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Wife doesn't want to watch it, need to find time on my own <_<

Just get divorced already 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Just get divorced already 

She's distracted with crafts tonight, so gonna start Cobra Kai! :rock:

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, NOTW said:

Anyone remember this?  Years later YouTube TV creates a planned short series and now here we are.

I want them to do the same thing with Top Gun, making Maverick the "bad guy.” There’s a similar YouTube trailer to what this was 

Episode 5.1 was well done!  Some good fight sequences, continuing the story lines, etc.  Am I the only one who would bang the crap out of Mrs laruso?