Cobra Kai (Netflix)

Gannan

On 1/18/2021 at 12:15 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

I agree immensely on your first point. She is still ridiculously hot at 57. That's insane.

so you liked the "feeding" scene from the boys ? 

fyi...the bro-ad who plays tory is 22 years old. so it's legal to look but the "half your age + 7" rule still applies for dating her. 

you're welcome

:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

I finally started it and binged season 1 quickly. I liked it. I'm in season 2 episode 5 now

Hide contents

I've been rooting for the Cobra Kai group

I knew the wife looked familiar. It's Sheldon's sister

d44246ef67dab03288daaf44f1ee5875.jpg

I love the wife character. Has a great on screen presence and manages to be a strong, confident, intelligent woman without them having to do any of the corny tropes film and tv rely on to deliver female empowerment. 

what’s even more wild is her age! She matches Daniel soooo well and puts him in his place, yet she was like two years old when the first movie was filmed :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

the wife is great..a very well written character...and it doesn't hurt that she's cute. 

finished season 3 this morning....

Spoiler

...and it had that badazz moment at the end...just like i hoped it would. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

the wife is great..a very well written character...and it doesn't hurt that she's cute. 

finished season 3 this morning....

Hide contents

...and it had that badazz moment at the end...just like i hoped it would. 

Spoiler

eagle miyagi fang dojo mutha f&cka !!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

fyi...the bro-ad who plays tory is 22 years old. so it's legal to look but the "half your age + 7" rule still applies for dating her. 

you're welcome

:whistle:

image.thumb.jpeg.1fda42e55de4a64643589995d940f57d.jpeg

• Thanks 2

This show is one of the best out  there...It's cheesy, sometimes predictable, but it's hilarious, and doesn't take itself too seriously.

From the 80's flashbacks to Johnny basically being Bad Santa...It's damn near perfect in an imperfect way. 

• Like 3

On 1/6/2021 at 11:36 AM, NOTW said:

Season 4 scripts are complete and they start filming Jan 20th.  Ralph Macchio says they plan to do 6 seasons.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a35128856/cobra-kai-season-4-release-date-netflix/

Missed this. Don't know how they do 6 seasons unless it's more very short seasons

3 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Missed this. Don't know how they do 6 seasons unless it's more very short seasons

This is almost a soap opera.  Season 3 ended with Johnny and Daniel joining forces.

Season 4: Enter Terry Silver.  2 heroes, 2 villains.  Season ends with one of the good kids winning the tournament, but drama between Johnny and Daniel leads Johnny to either take back Cobra Kai or have his own dojo again.

Season 5: repeat season 3.

Season 6: repeast season 4

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, NOTW said:

This is almost a soap opera.  Season 3 ended with Johnny and Daniel joining forces.

Season 4: Enter Terry Silver.  2 heroes, 2 villains.  Season ends with one of the good kids winning the tournament, but drama between Johnny and Daniel leads Johnny to either take back Cobra Kai or have his own dojo again.

close, i bet a Kreese/Silver trained Robby wins leading to a rematch/reconciliation season 5 & 6.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

close, i bet a Kreese/Silver trained Robby wins leading to a rematch/reconciliation season 5 & 6.

Yep. Robby wins, Johnny and Daniel drama over failing, Johnny and Daniel and Robby reconciliation, Kyler becomes the new Kreese/Cobra Kai top dog, some type of final tournament fight. 

How about the big season-ending brawl will be at the tournament. The benches clear after a dirty hit. No one wins the tournament.

Gonna wind up with Daniel and/or Johnny fighting Silver at the tournament, followed by Daniel and Johnny fighting each other, then Daniel will get a cease and desist letter from someone else claiming ownership of the Miagido name, who will turn out be Hillary Swank, which will lead to her and Daniel fighting over the dojo, then having mad sex on the mat, causing Daniel’s wife and Hillary Swank to square off, then make passionate love to each other.  Meanwhile, the kids will rip their parents relentlessly on social media, turning them into pariahs, and they’ll all wind up broke, and living back in the South Seas apartment complex.

• Haha 2

Season 3 was a huge upgrade off of season 2.  Of course there were eye roll moments but i truly enjoyed all of it, especially the end.  Elizabeth Shue still has it and i still find it hard to believe that Macchio, Zabka and Shue are all in their late 50s.  I also really enjoyed rolling in the two characters from KK2.  

• Like 1

On 1/26/2021 at 12:21 PM, Smokesdawg said:

Season 3 was a huge upgrade off of season 2.  Of course there were eye roll moments but i truly enjoyed all of it, especially the end.  Elizabeth Shue still has it and i still find it hard to believe that Macchio, Zabka and Shue are all in their late 50s.  I also really enjoyed rolling in the two characters from KK2.  

I have a hard time distinguishing between any of the seasons.  some people complained about this one but i found it just as cheesy but fun as the others.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, The_Omega said:

Gonna wind up with Daniel and/or Johnny fighting Silver at the tournament, followed by Daniel and Johnny fighting each other, then Daniel will get a cease and desist letter from someone else claiming ownership of the Miagido name, who will turn out be Hillary Swank, which will lead to her and Daniel fighting over the dojo, then having mad sex on the mat, causing Daniel’s wife and Hillary Swank to square off, then make passionate love to each other.  Meanwhile, the kids will rip their parents relentlessly on social media, turning them into pariahs, and they’ll all wind up broke, and living back in the South Seas apartment complex.

Give me Daniel and Johnny making out at 30-1.

• 3 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, NOTW said:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2021 at 6:29 AM, homerpat said:

Love the show, but weak teaser IMO

They could show Jonny writing another FB message for 5 minutes and we'd still be pumped for the show. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...