Cobra Kai (Netflix)

Gannan

9 hours ago, DBW said:

Episode 5.1 was well done!  Some good fight sequences, continuing the story lines, etc.  Am I the only one who would bang the crap out of Mrs laruso?  

I looked it up around late season 1 or early season 2, but I want to say she’s like 5 years older than me (I just turned 37)… so she’s probably like 42-43

Overall not as good as the previous 2 seasons, but still entertaining and had its moments.

They keep treating every situation like it's war and life and death.  I wish someone's Mom would show up and drag them away because it's time to do their homework and get ready for bed.  Or the kids to be like "dude I'm in high school I have an Algebra test tomorrow what is going on?"  :lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Overall not as good as the previous 2 seasons, but still entertaining and had its moments.

They keep treating every situation like it's war and life and death.  I wish someone's Mom would show up and drag them away because it's time to do their homework and get ready for bed.  Or the kids to be like "dude I'm in high school I have an Algebra test tomorrow what is going on?"  :lol:

As far as high school shows that don't actually have any high school in them, nobody beats Euphoria.  But yeah Cobra Kai has reached that territory.

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

Nailed it 😂 

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

There were some crazy times this season where I was hoping someone would come to their senses.  Daniel did, for a bit, but then it just got crazier.  The fighting with the sword, I was thinking how crazy over the top it was.  But that’s what makes this show entertaining and hilariously extra.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

There were some crazy times this season where I was hoping someone would come to their senses.  Daniel did, for a bit, but then it just got crazier.  The fighting with the sword, I was thinking how crazy over the top it was.  But that’s what makes this show entertaining and hilariously extra.

Fun to watch while drinking too.

11 hours ago, DBW said:

Maybe I should have had short island ice tea.  🤣 

this show is so good! 

CHOZEN!!!

I had no idea that the actor that played Mike Barnes has been on soap operas for his entire acting career.  How do you go from karate’s biggest badass to playing Dr. Drake Ramore on Days of Our Lives? 😂 

2 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

The broad who plays Tory is the hottest in the show methinks.

i dont think thats gunna argued against

On 9/14/2022 at 11:04 AM, DBW said:

I had no idea that the actor that played Mike Barnes has been on soap operas for his entire acting career.  How do you go from karate’s biggest badass to playing Dr. Drake Ramore on Days of Our Lives? 😂 

whoa whoa whoa. Don't disrespect Johnny Lawrence like that! 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

whoa whoa whoa. Don't disrespect Johnny Lawrence like that! 

Sorry that should have been in quotations 😂 

• Like 1

Was really worrying about Chozen. 

I assume that Hilary Swank will be on next year after the Robin cameo.  I don’t know who else could possibly be left. 

1 hour ago, homerpat said:

I assume that Hilary Swank will be on next year after the Robin cameo.  I don’t know who else could possibly be left. 

I don’t think She’s going to appear.  They’ve talked about it but I don’t think she wants to do it.  On a side note there is another Karate Kid movie coming.  No details yet but it’s confirmed for summer 2024. Also spin offs may be coming for some of the characters of CK.  Possibly some origin stories for CK and Myagi-Do.  Lots planned for what they are calling the Karate Kid cinematic universe.  Who knew that even existed!

2 hours ago, DBW said:

I don’t think She’s going to appear.  They’ve talked about it but I don’t think she wants to do it.  On a side note there is another Karate Kid movie coming.  No details yet but it’s confirmed for summer 2024. Also spin offs may be coming for some of the characters of CK.  Possibly some origin stories for CK and Myagi-Do.  Lots planned for what they are calling the Karate Kid cinematic universe.  Who knew that even existed!

I think they’d be overextending if they did unless sequel netflix show. it’s too hokey for mass audience imo

• Like 1

9 hours ago, homerpat said:

KARATE-articleLarge.jpg.58200de7a52eac1dcb343461547419a7.jpg

Will Smith owns the rights or something since the remake, and he's exec producer on this show. 

Macchio said back in 2021 they wouldn't be on the show, that this show only deals with people connected to the original movies. But you never know, if it's making money. Maybe a cameo playing different characters. 

Screenshot_20220918_002835.thumb.jpg.de92c7f5fad02fa4a561e0f3ce2d238b.jpg

17 hours ago, homerpat said:

I think they’d be overextending if they did unless sequel netflix show. it’s too hokey for mass audience imo

Too hokey for mass audience? It has over 2 billion hours viewed.....