Welcome to the New Eagles Message Board!

VaBeach_Eagle

3 hours ago, mattwill said:

Well shite ... It looks like home!!!!

If you want me to adjust your post count to reflect the old EMB's numbers, post a link to your old profile in the pinned thread about post counts (here on the new EMB).

10 minutes ago, Chester Copperpot said:

Hi all.  I never posted much but glad to be here.

Formerly: Iceman_954

Same as above, post the link in the post count thread and I'll adjust it for you, if you want. 

Did Howie just ruin our draft because we refused to go to Reddit?

14 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Looks like it.

24 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

10 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Looks like it.

Howie doesn't have that kind of power within the organization. There's ONE man who has the power (in my best He-Man voice)...

Edwin! <_< 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mufasa said:

Oh wow I’m blind, thanks!

lol Yeah, we set this up to be identical to the old EMB in almost every way. Just no 'Ask Dave' forum, and we now have a Sports Betting forum that wasn't on the old EMB. 

• Like 1

Thank you for putting the new site together and getting it running so quickly.

One problem I noted was the page often doesn't refresh when comments are added. You have to reload the page.

2 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

One problem I noted was the page often doesn't refresh when comments are added. You have to reload the page.

Are you talking about the black box that appears when comments are added, or an actual full refresh?

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Massive thanks to @VaBeach_Eagle. I'd say overall this busy draft weekend has been a major success with the board. Thank you buddy. 

Thanks, this weekend was definitely a good test. We'll definitely need an upgraded hosting package once the season is getting closer. But that won't be a problem. Even with some of the slowdowns that we had these last few days, it wasn't that bad. Other than the first round of the draft. But all in all, I think it went really well. 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Thanks, this weekend was definitely a good test. We'll definitely need an upgraded hosting package once the season is getting closer. But that won't be a problem. Even with some of the slowdowns that we had these last few days, it wasn't that bad. Other than the first round of the draft. But all in all, I think it went really well. 

Agreed. I'll miss @Don Corleone, but aside from him, I don't miss the old board at all.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Isn't Don coming across?

According to him, he was planning on leaving after the draft. He is registered here, but the last I saw, has no content. He may pop in briefly, but his plan was to step away for good, or at least for quite some time. 

Just now, Igglebird said:

How do you transfer your post count from the old board?

you need to upload a henway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am glad I made it. Isee that a lot of people are upset about the QB pick in the draft. 

VaBeach Eagle....you are truly a legend for doing this....

Greetings to the rest of you guys...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Igglebird said:

How do you transfer your post count from the old board?

There's a pinned thread, here in TATE about post counts. First, go to the old EMB and go to your profile. Copy that link, then come back here and post that link into that pinned thread (here, in the new TATE, about post counts). When I go through that thread later, I'll visit your profile over on the old EMB, get your stats and then adjust them over here. 

VaEagle, I can’t thank you enough for doing this! 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, wholesale_Melvin said:

CRAP!

5E3SVKK9_o.gif

Registrations opened up ago at this time 1 week, posting began about an hour or so later. 

In the first week, we've had:

896 Registrations
25,170 Posts

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1