***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

27 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Yeah, just an incredibly bad fit as a player with LeBron. Horrible. 

If Westbrook wants a chip, he'll have to alter is game a bit. I think he will

Just now, Godfather said:

He won't. When have we seen change his game and do it for four rounds in the playoffs. 

It hasn't happened 

8 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He won't. When have we seen change his game and do it for four rounds in the playoffs. 

It hasn't happened 

The difference this time is that he's not option number 1 or 2 and I don't believe come playoff time he'll have the ball in his hands. He'll have to learn to shoot or watch Rondo run the first unit. It'll be interesting to watch as the season goes on

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I just don't see how "changing his game" is going to help unless the change he makes is learning how to shoot better. That's the only thing that will make him a better fit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I just don't see how "changing his game" is going to help unless the change he makes is learning how to shoot better. That's the only thing that will make him a better fit. 

That's why I said he needs to be in the gym working on his shot. If he can knock down mid range and 3s it'll work. I guess alter is game is a bad way of putting it. Just learn to shoot lol

2 minutes ago, Godfather said:

That's why I said he needs to be in the gym working on his shot. If he can knock down mid range and 3s it'll work

I think at this point in his career he is what he is as a shooter. He's not going to magically become a knock down three point shooter 13 years into his NBA career.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kz! said:

I think at this point in his career he is what he is as a shooter. He's not going to magically become a knock down three point shooter 13 years into his NBA career.

I think he's a career 30% for 3? I don't expect that number to skyrocket but if he can make them more consistently especially when he's wide open

48 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I think he's a career 30% for 3? I don't expect that number to skyrocket but if he can make them more consistently especially when he's wide open

You already sound nervous lol

Russ won't hit more shots, next game or six months from now. Show me in a decade plus where he has. 

Lakers are old and have young AD in an old man's body. That on top of Russ is a lot of concern for the Lakers. Can LeBron stay healthy enough is the question because he pretty much gave up after AD went down last playoffs. 

Screenshot_20211021-122815.png

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

You already sound nervous lol

Russ won't hit more shots, next game or six months from now. Show me in a decade plus where he has. 

Lakers are old and have young AD in an old man's body. That on top of Russ is a lot of concern for the Lakers. Can LeBron stay healthy enough is the question because he pretty much gave up after AD went down last playoffs. 

Screenshot_20211021-122815.png

Lol I'm not nervous. LeBron will take more games off to be healthy for the POs. He can afford that luxury now that Russ is there. They have 81 games left to figure out a role for Russ. Everyone wants to bring up the "old guys" and are overlooking the young players on the team. THT, Monk, and Nunn are no scrubs. AD looks physically better this year

Looks like I will be attending Warriors-76ers Dec 11 in Philly. Bought tickets and then learned that a third might be joining us… so posted the tickets I bought for sale about 5 mins after purchase :lol: 

figure at best it’s just 2 of us and I remove the sale. At worst they sell and I have to re-buy tickets and end up paying a few extra dollars for them 

8 hours ago, Godfather said:

Lol I'm not nervous. LeBron will take more games off to be healthy for the POs. He can afford that luxury now that Russ is there. They have 81 games left to figure out a role for Russ. Everyone wants to bring up the "old guys" and are overlooking the young players on the team. THT, Monk, and Nunn are no scrubs. AD looks physically better this year

LeBron didn't even get hurt because he is old last year someone under cut him and he stepped on their foot. Unlike being fans of Philly teams we don't worry about one game. Lol

• Like 1

Heat Fans chanting Haslam and dude still has his shoes untied. Spolstra looked at him and UD told him nope don't wanna go in.

Makes 2.6 million to literally watch basketball, the life

Trae Young got a foul called for the sheet they are not supposed to be getting calls for by contorting his body in a way to make contact with the defender. He pissed a fit when it wasn't called right away, then all of a sudden they called the foul. I can't express how much I hate Trae Young!! 

17 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Trae Young got a foul called for the sheet they are not supposed to be getting calls for by contorting his body in a way to make contact with the defender. He pissed a fit when it wasn't called right away, then all of a sudden they called the foul. I can't express how much I hate Trae Young!! 

That’s what you deserve for watching that instead of steph putting up 25 in the 1st quarter 

11 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

That’s what you deserve for watching that instead of steph putting up 25 in the 1st quarter 

I have that on right now fool, that was the game before this! They get a healthy Kaly back they will be a force once again

10 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have that on right now fool, that was the game before this! They get a healthy Kaly back they will be a force once again

They already a force! 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

They already a force! 

I was wrong about Steph I thought his career was coming to an end after Durant got hurt and all the injuries Steph was going through too. Some how he looks like he got better 

1 hour ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I was wrong about Steph I thought his career was coming to an end after Durant got hurt and all the injuries Steph was going through too. Some how he looks like he got better 

he too prideful to suck

On 10/21/2021 at 12:35 PM, Godfather said:

They are letting Russ be the primary ball handler this game 

On 10/22/2021 at 9:20 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

They are letting Russ be the primary ball handler this game 

Horrible game defensively. Outside of AD, everyone sucked on defense. Worst defensive game under Fogel 

4 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Horrible game defensively. Outside of AD, everyone sucked on defense. Worst defensive game under Fogel 

Well Barkley was saying the older you are the harder it is to play good defense and it's showing

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Well Barkley was saying the older you are the harder it is to play good defense and it's showing

Should have the size advantage tonight vs the Grizzlies but Ja shows up in big games. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

There's a few guys they brought in that don't know what defense is