***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

6 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Lake Show!

I probably will pass out by the end of the first quarter lol

I can't tell if the Nets defense is that bad, lack of effort or they are gassed already

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't tell if the Nets defense is that bad, lack of effort or they are gassed already

Effort. They played hard in the playoffs last year 

9 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Effort. They played hard in the playoffs last year 

Well now Jrue is hurt that will change some things

29 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Giannis looks like.he has gotten better again

Something happened in the Finals where he finally realized he is the best player on the floor. Carrying over 

LeBron the primary ball handler so far. Westbrook looks lost with that being the case. I think he is just trying to stay out of Lebron and Ad's way 🤣🤣🤣

[Fischer] "Zion has reached north of 300 pounds this offseason, sources said, again fueling concerns among New Orleans staffers. When he joined the team’s recent preseason trip, league personnel were struck by his heavier appearance than his playing weight last season of 284 pounds.”

🐷

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

🐷

He's on the Eddie Lacey diet and fitness plan. He's always going to have knee and ankle problems if he can't tone it down. 

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Lakers lose - hate to see it

And Russ already looks lost, while Melo doesn't realize he should close out on Steph to end a game. 

14 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Something happened in the Finals where he finally realized he is the best player on the floor. Carrying over 

I think it was "Finding Giannis" but some special (can be found on youtube) and maybe the first game of his 3rd season he dominated and a light went off in his head where he realized "I can do this every night". He comments about how the greats (LeBron, probably mentioned KD) are that because they bring that 30/10/10 statline every night... not just once followed by 10 games of 8/4/2 like 80% of players in the league. Its playing at that high level every single night that makes someone "great" and its been awesome to see such a great human continue to tap into that. If I were to cheat on my Warriors it would be with him. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I think it was "Finding Giannis" but some special (can be found on youtube) and maybe the first game of his 3rd season he dominated and a light went off in his head where he realized "I can do this every night". He comments about how the greats (LeBron, probably mentioned KD) are that because they bring that 30/10/10 statline every night... not just once followed by 10 games of 8/4/2 like 80% of players in the league. Its playing at that high level every single night that makes someone "great" and its been awesome to see such a great human continue to tap into that. If I were to cheat on my Warriors it would be with him. 

He is pretty awesome and he made more improvements to his game too. 

18 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

LeBron the primary ball handler so far. Westbrook looks lost with that being the case. I think he is just trying to stay out of Lebron and Ad's way 🤣🤣🤣

I would move him to the bench and let him go wild with the 2nd unit. Let Russ be Russ and when James sits games back to the starting lineup.

12 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I would move him to the bench and let him go wild with the 2nd unit. Let Russ be Russ and when James sits games back to the starting lineup.

Actually that's a great idea. He's not used to playing without the ball in his hands and it showed. Like I told you before I had a feeling LeBron wasn't going to let Russ run the show. LeBron and AD play their 2 man game and Russ sure as hell isn't a spot up shooter. 

At raptors-wolves and Anthony edwards is pretty solid 

11 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

At raptors-wolves and Anthony edwards is pretty solid 

I'd like to see how he has progressed

16 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I've been saying this. Let Rondo start. It'll never happen though. It's the first game so I won't overreact but Westbrook did look lost out there. It'll take a solid 30 games for them to gell and ultimately I think they'll figure it out. Westbrook needs to be in the gym everyday working on his shot

39 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I've been saying this. Let Rondo start. It'll never happen though. It's the first game so I won't overreact but Westbrook did look lost out there. It'll take a solid 30 games for them to gell and ultimately I think they'll figure it out. Westbrook needs to be in the gym everyday working on his shot

He will be 33 In November, Russ is not changing how he will play for anyone nor will he develop a shot. 

57 minutes ago, Godfather said:

They will be fine. LeBron and Vogel will figure out something to make Russ more useful. LeBron is one of the smartest basketball minds there is I'm sure he saw it and will adjust accordingly. 

22 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

He will be 33 In November, Russ is not changing how he will play for anyone nor will he develop a shot. 

Imo the only way they can make it work in the POs is if Russ can shoot because the ball won't be in his hands. Especially not the 4th quarter. Unless he comes off the bench with the 2nd unit

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

They will be fine. LeBron and Vogel will figure out something to make Russ more useful. LeBron is one of the smartest basketball minds there is I'm sure he saw it and will adjust accordingly. 

I'm not worried. They have 81 games left to figure it out. Russ does need to shoot better though. Yea I agree. We will see the adjustments tomorrow

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Yeah, just an incredibly bad fit as a player with LeBron. Horrible.