***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

13 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Dirty to me

He definitely put something extra on that elbow trying to get Stewart off of him and probably wanted to hit him with it. I don't know if he wanted to bash him in the head with it though. 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I like towards the end when Russ was acting like he had to be held back. The guy who almost died when popcorn touched his head was not about to get involved. please....

Lol true

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Lebron had to say something to trigger that dude. They were in each other's faces but nothing really going on. Then some guys came over to get Stewart out of there and then all of a sudden he went absolutely ballistic. 

49 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

He definitely put something extra on that elbow trying to get Stewart off of him and probably wanted to hit him with it. I don't know if he wanted to bash him in the head with it though

Lol true

I've watched it several times from 3 different angles, he didn't elbow him, he backhanded him with a closed fist. 100% intentional. Isaiah will be suspended obviously, but it would be insane if LeBron didn't get suspended too. 

5 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

I've watched it several times from 3 different angles, he didn't elbow him, he backhanded him with a closed fist. 100% intentional. Isaiah will be suspended obviously, but it would be insane if LeBron didn't get suspended too. 

I know he definitely wanted to make a statement pulling his elbow back but, didn't realize he caught him with the fist. Did it look like he was trying to hit him in the head though? 

Like.i said it didn't pop off till they started to pull them apart. I'm sure Lebron said something along the lines of he did it on purpose or told him he is lucky he didn't do it on purpose just to get under his skin.

Edit::: yup watched it again myself, he knew where that fist was going.... Ugh freaking LeBron. I still hate that he is on the Lakers 

11 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Back when LeBron was primarily a basketball star, it would never happen. But these days a grandpop LeBron suspension is the perfect opportunity for the NBA to free up more of his time to push the WNBA (thats WokeNBA) narrative on twitter. 

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I know he definitely wanted to make a statement pulling his elbow back but, didn't realize he caught him with the fist. Did it look like he was trying to hit him in the head though? 

Like.i said it didn't pop off till they started to pull them apart. I'm sure Lebron said something along the lines of he did it on purpose or told him he is lucky he didn't do it on purpose just to get under his skin.

Edit::: yup watched it again myself, he knew where that fist was going.... Ugh freaking LeBron. I still hate that he is on the Lakers 

100%

9 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

100%

Yup after I rewatched it I realized he did it on purpose. I was watching it live on the Lakers broadcast they didn't show those angles and they said LeBron was just trying to get Stewart off of him .. biased report obviously lol

• Like 1

I think it was last season where he pushed Embiid when he was in the middle of a dunk. That's two pretty dirty plays in 2 seasons. He is starting to build himself a rep at the end of his career

12 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yup after I rewatched it I realized he did it on purpose. I was watching it live on the Lakers broadcast they didn't show those angles and they said LeBron was just trying to get Stewart off of him .. biased report obviously lol

Lakers broadcast tried to blame the hit on Stewart. They were pathetically bias 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Lakers broadcast tried to blame the hit on Stewart. They were pathetically bias 

Stewart's face ran into his closed fist

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm so sick of Lebron's act. After Simmons probably the athlete I despise most in sports. I used to like the guy too. 

4 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I'm so sick of Lebron's act. After Simmons probably the athlete I despise most in sports. I used to like the guy too. 

Same, I really enjoyed watching him play during his first run with the Cavs. Then 'The Decision' happened...

38 minutes ago, Mat said:

Stewart's face ran into his closed fist

That was a you are a nobody get off my arm punch in the face. 

how dare these a-holes try to outshine Jordan Poole's 8/11 from 3 shooting performance! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave Moss said:

Malice at the Palace II

Palace is no more sadly. I've yet to go to a game at LCA, curious to see what it's like.

4 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:

Palace is no more sadly. I've yet to go to a game at LCA, curious to see what it's like.

Too bad.  Did you watch the 30 for 30 on Malice at the Palace?

4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Yea, most of it I think. Not sure if I ever finished. Wild story, but most of it was known at the time or shortly thereafter. They tried to paint Artest in a favorable light but he was still a lunatic.

I'll also add me and my roommates watched it in real time as it was unfolding, a few beers deep, with our jaws on the floor.

3 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

The Netflix special is better.