***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Besides the title they won because James got extra rest the Lakers for a decade have been a below average organization. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:47 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

I have a love/hate relationship with him. I love how he plays and everything about him as a person that I have seen. I hate that every time I try to see him games are cancelled (covid) or he's a scratch (literally announced when I was walking through security entrance at Timberwolves 10 days ago, 30 mins before tip-off). I think I am like 0/4 or 0/5 at this point. I think he is the only Superstar/All-Star/MVP-caliber player in the league I have NOT seen play in person yet.... 

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

I have a love/hate relationship with him. I love how he plays and everything about him as a person that I have seen. I hate that every time I try to see him games are cancelled (covid) or he's a scratch (literally announced when I was walking through security entrance at Timberwolves 10 days ago, 30 mins before tip-off). I think I am like 0/4 or 0/5 at this point. I think he is the only Superstar/All-Star/MVP-caliber player in the league I have NOT seen play in person yet.... 

I can't help but, be drawn to Giannis too. Amazing player and guy. I thought after Kobe I wouldn't care about any other individual player like that. Giannis is getting there for me. 

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't help but, be drawn to Giannis too. Amazing player and guy. I thought after Kobe I wouldn't care about any other individual player like that. Giannis is getting there for me. 

I bought a 10-game packaged to the T-Wolves so that I could guarantee myself solid seats at the 2 Warriors games (one I missed because of a work trip to central Mexico <_< ) and another 8 to see players that I haven't got to witness yet (Embiid -- hurt for the few philly games I went to in past seasons, Morant, Booker, Luka, Giannis, Trae). As much as I enjoy Anthony Edwards and am coming around on Towns (note: I am always entertained by PatBev), I can't see myself getting season tickets and going to a large portion of games. But if I was in Milwaukee I would 100% get season tickets solely for Giannis. I'm not sure what other player I would get season tickets for solely to see them nightly. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I bought a 10-game packaged to the T-Wolves so that I could guarantee myself solid seats at the 2 Warriors games (one I missed because of a work trip to central Mexico <_< ) and another 8 to see players that I haven't got to witness yet (Embiid -- hurt for the few philly games I went to in past seasons, Morant, Booker, Luka, Giannis, Trae). As much as I enjoy Anthony Edwards and am coming around on Towns (note: I am always entertained by PatBev), I can't see myself getting season tickets and going to a large portion of games. But if I was in Milwaukee I would 100% get season tickets solely for Giannis. I'm not sure what other player I would get season tickets for solely to see them nightly. 

I haven't been to a sixers game since I think like 2016... I think I'm going to have to start going again, when they play the Bucks

Embiid played suprisingly the last time I went and that's when they were really restricting his playing time. 

I won't go when they play the Lakers cause I can't stand anyone on that team anymore lol. I regret not going to see Kobe his last game in Philly. 

Grizzlies just beat the entire Suns roster  without Ja, JJJ, Bane, Steven Adams, and Tyus Jones 

On 3/30/2022 at 4:34 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I haven't been to a sixers game since I think like 2016... I think I'm going to have to start going again, when they play the Bucks

Embiid played suprisingly the last time I went and that's when they were really restricting his playing time. 

I won't go when they play the Lakers cause I can't stand anyone on that team anymore lol. I regret not going to see Kobe his last game in Philly. 

I did get to see Kobe about a decade ago, so I’m happy for that. 

36 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I did get to see Kobe about a decade ago, so I’m happy for that. 

I've gone a bunch of times even a few times at Madison Square Garden. 

• Like 1

T-wolves keep F'ing up juuuuust enough to ensure they don't play Golden State in Rd 1 <_< 

MN only has a Head-to-head tiebreaker with one of these teams (I keep forgetting which one), so they need BOTH Denver and Utah to lose-out while they win-out. MIN getting buttF'ed by WAS who's a 35-win team they let win by almost 20 last night likely ruined any chance. 

image.png.2b16018b4ef0ea3186d536ef1bf8ba37.png

12 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Ik he won’t win it, but Garland should win MIP.

Top 3 but Ja went from a guy with potential to superstar. Think he is locked in for that award 

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Top 3 but Ja went from a guy with potential to superstar. Think he is locked in for that award 

Imo Ja went from a star to a greater star.

DG went from a good player to a star. Made a bigger jump imo.

I hope Mobley at least gets ROY

25 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

Bane went from 9ppg as last pick in 1st round to 18ppg and 2/3rd most important player on a true contender. 

But for Ja

The hardest jump in the NBA is budding star to superstar in the league. 

19.1ppg to 27ppg is a massive jump where Garland went 17 to 21ppg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

It should be Mobley but, Jalen Green broke a record down the stretch for the most 30 point games in a row by a rookie. 

• Like 1