***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

30 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It should be Mobley but, Jalen Green broke a record down the stretch for the most 30 point games in a row by a rookie. 

To me Scottie Barnes stole it down the stretch 

• Like 1

Mobley has been extremely good defensively all year long. I wish he finished the year stronger. This ROY race is close though. I think Barnes steals it if Mobley doesn’t get it.

The lack of Jordan Poole respect is why I hope all of your teams lose in embarrassing fashion this season!!!

• Haha 2

Some awards are pretty much locked up already. 50%+ of ballots are in and Joker, Monty, Ja, Smart, and Herro have huge leads.

ROY is close between Barnes and Mobley. Barnes has a slight lead.

I can't be the only one that finds it hilarious that the Pelicans made the playoffs and Lakers didn’t

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mat said:

I can't be the only one that finds it hilarious that the Pelicans made the playoffs and Lakers didn’t

And get their pick 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

Morant Edwards is just fun to watch

Hmm

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Since they tossed the Sixers fan for throwing double birds at Westbrook a few years ago, what are they going to do with Kyrie Irving?

Nothing, Irving might be a flake but he isn't stupid. He is taking the " just having competitive fun with the crowd" approach. 

Also according to Irving he said he was cussed at non stop before he he did anything so he is gonna do it back. 

Westbrook is a **** and that's all that's to that situation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Can both teams lose that series?  I have to watch the next game, since it'll still be in Boston.  

Part of me wants the Nets to win to force Ben to play.  But KD and Irving are so unlikable.  

I can't stand KD or Irving either, although Irving can be fun to watch. 

I hate Boston too, which makes it tough because I like Jason Tatum because of his Kobe Bryant ties and he plays like him a bit but, I also despise Duke lol. 

Like I said in the sixers thread I don't think we see Ben unless there is no way they have to play the sixers. 

4 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nothing, Irving might be a flake but he isn't stupid. He is taking the " just having competitive fun with the crowd" approach. 

Also according to Irving he said he was cussed at non stop before he he did anything so he is gonna do it back. 

Westbrook is a **** and that's all that's to that situation. 

Anyone here watching Winning Time on HBO? Was a hysterically phenomenal depiction of Boston and their fans on last night's episode :roll:

19 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Anyone here watching Winning Time on HBO? Was a hysterically phenomenal depiction of Boston and their fans on last night's episode :roll:

Yes! Love that show!

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't stand KD or Irving either, although Irving can be fun to watch. 

I hate Boston too, which makes it tough because I like Jason Tatum because of his Kobe Bryant ties and he plays like him a bit but, I also despise Duke lol. 

Like I said in the sixers thread I don't think we see Ben unless there is no way they have to play the sixers. 

I don't care what they do off the court, but I love watching them play.

KD is the best big man scorer and give me the guy that talks crap and loves to play the game. And would you rather win some rings or play with Westbrook? Not really a comparison 

Irving is one of the best ball handlers we have seen. Both immensely talented and some of the greats. 

4 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

KD is the best big man scorer and give me the guy that talks crap and loves to play the game. And would you rather win some rings or play with Westbrook? Not really a comparison 

I'm assuming you think I don't like KD for leaving to play with the warriors? Well that ain't it. I've been saying it since Westbrook got into the league that he will never win a championship. I accepted Westbrook this year because I didn't have a choice and I tried to be positive about it. I will admit to being wrong and thought they could figure it out enough to be a contender at least . Otherwise I despise Westbrook

13 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm assuming you think I don't like KD for leaving to play with the warriors? Well that ain't it. I've been saying it since Westbrook got into the league that he will never win a championship. I accepted Westbrook this year because I didn't have a choice and I tried to be positive about it. I will admit to being wrong and thought they could figure it out enough to be a contender at least . Otherwise I despise Westbrook

People don't like him because KD went to the Warriors. I say that or play with Russ. Not attacking you 

But yeah Russ is selfish ball stopper who can't shoot anymore and plays bad D. 

3 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

People don't like him because KD went to the Warriors. I say that or play with Russ. Not attacking you 

But yeah Russ is selfish ball stopper who can't shoot anymore and plays bad D. 

He pisses me off even more because he is part of the reason Vogel got fired. Then the a-hole has the nerve to say he doesn't know why Vogel didn't like him. Like are Fing kidding me?

No one likes you ya doooosh. Lost out on DeRozan for that moron. 

• Like 1

I feel dirty rooting for Boston but it has to be done. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Can both teams lose that series?  I have to watch the next game, since it'll still be in Boston.  

Part of me wants the Nets to win to force Ben to play.  But KD and Irving are so unlikable.  

Nightmare scenario...

The Nets go on a deep run and make it to the finals. Ben comes back for the last game or 2 and wins a ring. He doesn't contribute to the championship at all but goes on a victory tour trash talking the sixers and the fans about how "they never believed in him".

This is why I have to root for Boston. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gannan said:

Nightmare scenario...

The Nets go on a deep run and make it to the finals. Ben comes back for the last game or 2 and wins a ring. He doesn't contribute to the championship at all but goes on a victory tour trash talking the sixers and the fans about how "they never believed in him".

i think he would go on that tour even if he didn't play a second. he's that delusional. 

• Haha 1

Grizzlies tied it up and looked like a 2nd seed. 

Tillman our 12th guy was probably the X Factor with with Adams getting in foul trouble. Not sure Adams plays a lot in the rest of the series. 

20 hours ago, Gannan said:

Nightmare scenario...

Just the fact that he has a chance to get a ring from here is nightmare enough. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Booker out for next two games 

At least. Hamstrings are a ****. Warriors odds have dramatically changed. 

• Like 1