***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

29 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Mainly Marcus Smart - what a dewsh

Easily one the dirtiest and whiniest players in the league

• Like 1

Wiggins playing like the kid everyone thought he was going to be out of Kansas. I’d argue outside Steph, he’s been the warriors 2nd best and most consistent player this series. He’s been phenomenal the last two games. Seems to always come up with a huge board and bucket the last two games. This series he’s averaging 18.4 ppg, 9.4 rebounds, 1.6 asts, 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wiggins playing like the kid everyone thought he was going to be out of Kansas. I’d argue outside Steph, he’s been the warriors 2nd best and most consistent player this series. He’s been phenomenal the last two games. Seems to always come up with a huge board and bucket the last two games. This series he’s averaging 18.4 ppg, 9.4 rebounds, 1.6 asts, 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks. 

Not much of an argument - he’s clearly been their second best player :lol: 

11 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And he could have been had for pennies not too long ago. 

Atheltic wings win titles so if your team doesn't have one then better luck next year 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

And he could have been had for pennies not too long ago. 

Atheltic wings win titles so if your team doesn't have one then better luck next year 

The trade the warriors made looks even better. They got Wiggins, a 1st (kuminga)and a 2nd for Russell, Jacob Evans and Omari spellman. Russel is overrated and Minnesota is trying to deal him now. 

I hope so much for a victory tonight! 

6 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Did I hear correctly that GS has only shot 4 FTs this game?  I just turned it on 

Yup. Celtics only have 9 so not a lot of attempts. Second half has been pretty painful to watch from an aesthetics watch. It’s been rather tough. tons of misses and tons of turnovers  

• Like 1

Steph deserves the mvp. His game 4 performance really saved the warriors and really was the dagger to the Celtics who could’ve really taken control of the series. 

that said Wiggins played fantastic in this series. His defense was outstanding. He was the warriors most consistent player outside of Steph all series. Finished tonight with 18 points, 6 boards, 5 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks. That’s an incredible stat line 

you guys don't live in the Bay Area. I'm so sick of these crap bags and their half-arsed fans

• Like 3

Just now, JohnB said:

you guys don't live in the Bay Area. I'm so sick of these crap bags and their half-arsed fans

NEVER FORGET!! 

3ADDFFAA-C5FC-4DC8-9DA6-9C9FC861FC25.jpeg

E2144967-C6F5-4941-BA22-8322411B9D34.jpeg

6 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Yeah but i hate Boston way more and suns fans have become increasingly annoying with their crap when they’ve not won crap 

62D1D694-0397-4BE6-B36B-9C45C80B8038.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very happy Boston, New England and the Celtics lost....couldn't stomach or stand that team or area getting another championship!  At least the Bay Area is like....3,000 miles away.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

Seth Curry....what a stud. Suck it haters.

:huh: 

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

F the celtics

this. times infinity. 

oh and F bryan colangelo too. 

• Like 1

Time for Celtics fans to go back to complaining about how the Yankees bought all their players.

3 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Very happy Boston, New England and the Celtics lost....couldn't stomach or stand that team or area getting another championship!  At least the Bay Area is like....3,000 miles away.

or you live in the Bay Area (like me) and your stomach turns watching this area pile on trophy after trophy after trophy. The 49ers, Warriors, and SF Giants have all had "dynasties' during my lifetime. At least back east fans are die-hards. I'm not saying their aren't die-hards here, but there's way more bandwagon fans than die-hards. When I lived back east I felt like more people were fans of their teams to the core.