***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

Ja went off something stupid in the 4th.  I still think GS wins the series, unless Memphis keeps sending out hits to take out more GS players 

15 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Ja went off something stupid in the 4th.  I still think GS wins the series, unless Memphis keeps sending out hits to take out more GS players 

You mean like clubbing them in the face then dragging them to the ground?  Yeah, Brooks foul was excessive, but Draymond Greene too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah - no comparison really.  And pretty the much the entire NBA world including all the players agreed that Draymond getting ejected was nonsense.  Brooks' play was ridiculously dirty and he should be suspended a game.  He punched Payton in the face in mid air :lol: 

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah - no comparison really.  And pretty the much the entire NBA world including all the players agreed that Draymond getting ejected was nonsense.  Brooks' play was ridiculously dirty and he should be suspended a game.  He punched Payton in the face in mid air :lol: 

It was a reckless foul and unnecessary but dirty no. Brooks has no history of being a dirty player, but is especially rich coming from Kerr when he has Draymond on his team and Zaza back in the day. 

Yeah, I've hated Draymond Green for a long time, ever since he soccer kicked my boy Steven Adams in the nuts, but that ejection was incredibly weak. Brooks, meanwhile, tried to kill Payton. No comparison, IMO.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Kerr’s a hypocritical beyotch.

This I will agree with 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

It was a reckless foul and unnecessary but dirty no. 

These words altogether don't make sense. If it was both reckless and unnecessary, then it was dirty. 

12 minutes ago, Kz! said:

These words altogether don't make sense. If it was both reckless and unnecessary, then it was dirty. 

Dirty to means to have intent to hurt someone. 

If I punch someone in the side of the head, I do it with the intent to hurt them :lol: WTF

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Dirty to means to have intent to hurt someone. 

I would think dirty could also mean intentionally doing something with a blatant disregard for the other person's safety that could easily result in injury. But at this point we're just arguing the definition of "dirty." In my book, clobbering someone in the head while they're midflight with virtually no chance of actually making a clean block is dirty. 

Also - Draymond was fined 25k for flipping off the fans

He made a good point - 25k is nothing to him - he makes that literally 1,000 times in one year.  It isn't going to change anything for him or anyone else.  

On 5/5/2022 at 3:23 PM, mikemack8 said:

Also - Draymond was fined 25k for flipping off the fans

He made a good point - 25k is nothing to him - he makes that literally 1,000 times in one year.  It isn't going to change anything for him or anyone else.  

No sense in poking the bear though. Just pay your fine and move on. Saying it's nothing to you only leads to them wanting to find different punishment that does effect them more. 

On 5/11/2022 at 10:23 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Warriors didn't bother 

Hopefully they bring that Don Cheadle tonight. 

yay Warriors tonight! 

A lot of garbage in the playoffs so far. Teams are routinely not showing up to play.

I love basketball and Ive always loved watching the nba playoffs

But honestly the NBA is a total ish product right now.  From the AAU style of play, to overly political nonsense, to "load management," to China....its just trash anymore

Can we get a good series, hell even a couple good games??  This f'ing blows

• Like 1

most hardcores have loved the competitiveness and physicality of this playoffs so far. the suspect officiating is the only complaint I've encountered