***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

• 2 weeks later...

And 40% from 3 the last 20 games. It's league already. 

Screenshot_20240305-183020.png

That was a demolition by ANT tonight. His fourth quarter was prime DRose/Lebron level. 

That's what the girls on my daughter's high school team say too when they airball a shot - IT WAS A PASS

:roll: 

28 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

That's what the girls on my daughter's high school team say too when they airball a shot - IT WAS A PASS

:roll: 

That was a pass, Jokic passing skills are just elite. 

Here it was vs the Lakers 

• Haha 1

Yeah - it was a sick hook-shot-pass!  

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah - it was a sick hook-shot-pass!  

Its okay you don't know. 

Oh look here it is again

• Haha 1

All I see is a pudgy dude airballing hook shots - maybe he should watch some tape of Kareem

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

All I see is a pudgy dude airballing hook shots - maybe he should watch some tape of Kareem

You tried to be edgy but failed. Go sit in the corner with hunt hating on a soon to be 3 time MVP. 

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2024 at 10:08 AM, mikemack8 said:

Wemby needs to eat some spaghetti :lol: 

Are you providing the meatballs to put in his spaghetti? 

On 3/19/2024 at 8:45 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

IMG_20240319_214515_238.jpg

I was not there because it was in Utah. I was there the next night vs Denver

• 3 weeks later...

I saw 50 and 51 tonight 

Warriors are teh fail. Wolves too. I could have sold my layoff tickets for maybe $300 a seat when they were still in the running for a #1 seed (100% could have gotten $250ea). Instead I sold me 3 seats to Gm1 for $200/ea today which is not as fun

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Godfather said:

@Bwestbrook36

Denver in 5

Lakers always has a damn lead on Denver almost every game and pisses it away in the 4th... That being said I'll give the lakers an extra win and go Denver in 6

17 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lakers always has a damn lead on Denver almost every game and pisses it away in the 4th... That being said I'll give the lakers an extra win and go Denver in 6

I don't see them getting 2 wins. Their defense sucks. If Zion didn't get hurt, Lakers lose that game and get throat fd by the Kings and get sent home. I want to see them go big game hunting this summer for a young star to pair with Reeves. F LeBron. He can get lost. Build a team post LeBron

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I don't see them getting 2 wins. Their defense sucks. If Zion didn't get hurt, Lakers lose that game and get throat fd by the Kings and get sent home. I want to see them go big game hunting this summer for a young star to pair with Reeves. F LeBron. He can get lost. Build a team post LeBron

Zion is a punk **** left because his leg was sore lol. I agree they would have lost but, figured I'd throw that in there lol. I agree they need to start looking past LeBron but, for the FO that depends how this season ends i would imagine. I don't hate LeBron but, I don't care if he goes either. 

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Zion is a punk **** left because his leg was sore lol. I agree they would have lost but, figured I'd throw that in there lol. I agree they need to start looking past LeBron but, for the FO that depends how this season ends i would imagine. I don't hate LeBron but, I don't care if he goes either. 

It won't end well. They'll lose to Denver and I think it'll be ugly. Not as bad as the western conference finals but ugly nonetheless. Yea Zion is a itch. I see there's a lot of Young to the Lakers rumors. Not sure I'd give up the boat for him. I would like Mitchell but I fully expect Cleveland to offer him the max this summer. If I were to do a Young trade, only guy I wouldn't trade away would be Reeves. Throw in Vincent, Rui (I do like him), someone else and 2 first. Not sure how the whole Russell thing is going to go down but he's looked at better this season compared to last year

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

It won't end well. They'll lose to Denver and I think it'll be ugly. Not as bad as the western conference finals but ugly nonetheless. Yea Zion is a itch. I see there's a lot of Young to the Lakers rumors. Not sure I'd give up the boat for him. I would like Mitchell but I fully expect Cleveland to offer him the max this summer. If I were to do a Young trade, only guy I wouldn't trade away would be Reeves. Throw in Vincent, Rui (I do like him), someone else and 2 first. Not sure how the whole Russell thing is going to go down but he's looked at better this season compared to last year

I can't stand Young I really hope nothing happens there lol. I really like Russell and yes he has been so much better this season he plays a lot better without LeBron too. This can go so many directions, I just hope they make some changes cause they can't run this team back for a 3rd season. 

• Like 1