***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Unreal 

12 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

nuggs with the easiest path to a championship ever?

Lol this guy

They sure made it look easy 16-4

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

nuggs played the 8, 4, 7 ,& 8 seeds. gift championship.

That is what happens when you are the #1 sees you face lower level seeds. Lakers were #2 best team in the playoffs and they swept them. 

It's okay to admit your boy is a perennial loser. 

As a Denver fan, I appreciate the respect and congratulatory praise from the real Philly fans.

Haven't been on the boards much lately (unfortunate life situations to deal with) but wanted to say thanks to those who can appreciate what the Nuggets accomplished.

As for those trying to diminish the Nuggets championship...cry some more, make excuses and pound sand. This is what sports is about. You work all year to get the higher seed and get the advantages of playing lower seeds. You play who comes up on your schedule and handle your business. Not Denver's fault Boston, Philly, or  Milwaukee didn't make it. 

And for the real respectable Sixers fans, thank you. It was an unbelievable year and what the Nuggets have been building towards. And I hope you get to see the Sixers win a championship soon. I was rooting for them to beat the Lakers in 2001, and loved that they at least ruined their undefeated playoff record.

Respect Embiid and the 76ers. Would love to face them in the finals. I think it would be a fun series.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

:lol: Hate to see it 

20 to 25 was what expected. Anything more was stupid. Tyus will fill in just fine and Bane was 25/5/5 before he hurt his foot so expect similar numbers 

35 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

20 to 25 was what expected. Anything more was stupid. Tyus will fill in just fine and Bane was 25/5/5 before he hurt his foot so expect similar numbers 

Hopefully he doesn't get involved with a gang during his time off :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Bwahaha oh crap I laughed so hard at the joke of a 12 year old. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Bwahaha oh crap I laughed so hard at the joke of a 12 year old. 

you mad GIF

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

i heard he's been spending a lot of time in the weight room......WORKING ON HIS GUNS!

HIS GUNS!!! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

i heard he's been spending a lot of time in the weight room......WORKING ON HIS GUNS!

HIS GUNS!!! 

If you're GUNNING for a championship, you gotta put in the work! 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Bwestbrook36

I'm liking the Lakers moves so far. I fully expect Reeves and Russell to be back as well

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Godfather said:

@Bwestbrook36

I'm liking the Lakers moves so far. I fully expect Reeves and Russell to be back as well

I'm excited they have so much depth and can continue to build chemistry from last year with basically the same group.... I'm up in the air about Russell, he was miserable in the playoffs and needs guys to ride his ass to play defense. That being said l, I still wouldn't be mad if he stayed. 

I didn't think they had all this flexibility to make all these moves. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I'm excited they have so much depth and can continue to build chemistry from last year with basically the same group.... I'm up in the air about Russell, he was miserable in the playoffs and needs guys to ride his ass to play defense. That being said l, I still wouldn't be mad if he stayed. 

I didn't think they had all this flexibility to make all these moves. 

He was awful in that Denver series. He was solid against Memphis and GS. Yea they freed up quite a bit after declining Beasley and Bamba deals

Rui got what I thought he would get. I thought he would get 50. A million off lol

15 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Rui got what I thought he would get. I thought he would get 50. A million off lol

I was worried they might lose him. Him and reaves carried them quite a few times especially during that stretch lebron was out. I'm just glad it's done. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Godfather said:

He was awful in that Denver series. He was solid against Memphis and GS. Yea they freed up quite a bit after declining Beasley and Bamba deals

He will score for the Lakers during the regular season and win games while LeBron is out but playoff time it is bench time

my fb friend played at unc with some jordan guy & posts cool pics every now & then.

Screenshot_20230704_190922_Facebook.thumb.jpg.7461569b29cfb1efb7b86dc06343d766.jpg