***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

ANT is about to be to take the superstar leap

If there is a single American player who has metamorphosed since training camp began Aug. 3 in Las Vegas, it’s Edwards, the Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star who was already a favorite to use his Team USA experience as a springboard to even bigger stardom.

Well, he has jumped.

"He’s unquestionably ‘the guy,’” coach Steve Kerr said. "I mean … he knows it, but now the team knows it and I think the fans see it. But we see it in practice every day. He genuinely believes he’s the best player in the gym every single night. And he’s such a dynamic young player, but I think he’s taking a leap.”

• 3 weeks later...

Time to drop this stupid notion that Steve Kerr is some sort of NBA coaching savant.   Somehow cant overcome a team with more height.   Are you F'ing kidding me??

Thats the excuse?  Its almost like the Warriors are routinely smaller but they have Steph Curry.  Without Steph Curry, Kerr gets fired long ago.

Losing to these garbage European teams is hilariously embarrassing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I mean roster construction falls to Grant Hill

They need a Naz Reid type to play C

Weak.  Really f'ing weak

All these other countries with these tall players, this is a shocking new development in basketball.

NBA players are the softest MFers on thr entire planet.  The league is straight trash.

• 3 weeks later...

I moved my season tickets back about 10 rows in order to get three seats together. I’m selling at very reasonable pricing so far, and off 6 games I’ve effectively made back 30% of my purchase price. Not too bad. 

• Like 1

Kai Jones released from the Hornets because of a clear mental health issue. 

Miles Bridges still not cut for new info of throwing billiard balls at his ex with kids in the car. 

Hornets are a crap organization, truly embarrassing

• 2 weeks later...

Warriors lose by 4, but Kuminga and Moody both look to be continually improving. Team had a nice 3Q run but alas, did not do enough to win. 

So did anyone see the new Dwight Howard stuff?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mat said:

Yes - it is beyond disturbing to say the least.  

2 hours ago, Mat said:

he hooked up with a dude who later claimed it wasn't consensual?  or is there more to it? 

8 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

he hooked up with a dude who later claimed it wasn't consensual?  or is there more to it? 

According to RadarOnline, Harper alleges the former NBA player surprised him by bringing out a man dressed as a woman.

Harper said the man called himself "Kitty.”

In his complaint, Harper said Howard wanted a threesome with Kitty, but he resisted. Harper said he was uncomfortable and did not want to participate.

Harper said he asked Howard to stop. Instead of listening, he claimed Howard told him he was "going to do whatever” and he was "going to like it.”

"Defendant stood up (towering over Mr. Harper), grabbed Mr. Harper by the thighs, forcibly removed Mr. Harper’s underwear, held Mr. Harper down, and performed nonconsensual oral sex on Mr. Harper,” the filing read.

"Mr. Harper was in fear of imminent bodily harm when he was pinned down and forced to remain in place while Defendant continued to sexually assault him.”

Whole thing is weird, Howard's side said it's an extortion attempt from the guy hoping to get money to not out Dwight. I also read they're going to use 'Kitty' as a witness. There was the whole situation years ago where he was dating the trans woman and apparently cheated by going to the trans parties and then threatened her if she said anything. Feels like that story is legit with the latest coming out so it might be a pattern for Dwight

13 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Did some heavy research and I found an online picture of Kitty:

Is it transphobic to refuse to date a trans person? I read a comment saying  'it's transphobic to not have sex with a trans* person just because of who  they are'. -

she's fierce! 

• Haha 2

I thought it was known Howard was gay. Dillion Brooks also dates trannies but that also isn't surprising 

16 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I thought it was known Howard was gay. Dillion Brooks also dates trannies but that also isn't surprising 

It was assumed with the tweets leaking years back before Dwight had the interview saying it was false and that he wasn't

• 2 weeks later...