***OFFICIAL NBA Thread -- Joker is Victorious***

Agent23

DeRozan and Spencer looking to go back home to the purple and gold. Love it. Give me DeRozan over Spencer 

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Respect 

As the American team got together to watch NBA Finals games during training camp in Las Vegas and after flying to Japan, they speculated about the possibility that one or more of the three might beg off after such an extreme turnaround. But all three repeatedly stood by their commitment. On Friday afternoon, Booker took a plane from Phoenix and Middleton and Holiday, less than a day after their championship parade, took one from Milwaukee.

They met up at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, not as the competitors they were for the previous two weeks but as teammates. After refueling, they got on the long-range plane for a nine-hour trip across the Pacific through the night.

"We could've very easily got to the last game ... and Devin Booker saying, 'Man, we lost, I'm pissed off, I'm out,' or Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday saying, 'We just won a championship, I want to celebrate and stay home with my family, I'm out,'" Green said. "It's on us to make sure that we do our parts to make sure they're rewarded with what they ultimately came here for, which is to help us to compete and win a gold medal."

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/31874415/draymond-green-feeling-lot-respect-nba-finals-players-sticking-tokyo-commitment

When you complete the finals you show you’re a competitor

6 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Respect 

As the American team got together to watch NBA Finals games during training camp in Las Vegas and after flying to Japan, they speculated about the possibility that one or more of the three might beg off after such an extreme turnaround. But all three repeatedly stood by their commitment. On Friday afternoon, Booker took a plane from Phoenix and Middleton and Holiday, less than a day after their championship parade, took one from Milwaukee.

They met up at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, not as the competitors they were for the previous two weeks but as teammates. After refueling, they got on the long-range plane for a nine-hour trip across the Pacific through the night.

"We could've very easily got to the last game ... and Devin Booker saying, 'Man, we lost, I'm pissed off, I'm out,' or Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday saying, 'We just won a championship, I want to celebrate and stay home with my family, I'm out,'" Green said. "It's on us to make sure that we do our parts to make sure they're rewarded with what they ultimately came here for, which is to help us to compete and win a gold medal."

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/31874415/draymond-green-feeling-lot-respect-nba-finals-players-sticking-tokyo-commitment

When you complete the finals you show you’re a competitor

Warriors apparently took some G League guy people either love or hate lol 

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Warriors apparently took some G League guy people either love or hate lol 

Kuminga absolutely hate and Moody is a decent wing who can play D and shoot a bit. He shot 3/17 or 17% in the tournament though so he might be a bit soft. 

Steph, Klay and Green can't be happy with this. 

Dray off vacationing in Japan

• 1 month later...

So Zion broke his 5th metatarsal in his right foot over the summer and had surgery over the summer. He is out to start the season. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Ariza is out for 2 months

It’s already beginning for that geriatric team.

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

Ariza is out for 2 months

Unfortunately I think it will be a theme for the season. Shouldn't matter though, as long as Lebron and AD stay healthy. Any of those other players don't matter if they miss games during the regular season. 

42 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Unfortunately I think it will be a theme for the season. Shouldn't matter though, as long as Lebron and AD stay healthy. Any of those other players don't matter if they miss games during the regular season. 

I'm a Lakers guy and I agree. Ariza isn't a big loss. As long as the big 3 stay healthy they'll be fine

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

I'm a Lakers guy and I agree. Ariza isn't a big loss. As long as the big 3 stay healthy they'll be fine

Me too and holy hell I already forgot about Westbrook lol

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

Me too and holy hell I already forgot about Westbrook lol

I'd rather see them fill Ariza's spot with one of their farm system guys

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

I'd rather see them fill Ariza's spot with one of their farm system guys

They have so many guys I'm not sure how they will make it all work. Should be interesting. I just hope they have a plan to stay competitive after this run is over. 

Now would be a great time to bring up a farm system guy, he can make mistakes and grow and it won't mess up their games 

Not sure I'm sold on the Lakers actually being better this year. Westbrook is a horrible fit with LeBron and Carmelo is an absolute liability at this stage in his career. We'll see.