GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

The good news is the Eagles might win the division with Hurts. 

The bad news is the Eagles might win the division with Hurts. 

Eagles lost, Giants won. Pretty much over.

2 minutes ago, Wentz 2 Ertz said:

The good news is the Eagles might win the division with Hurts. 

The bad news is the Eagles might win the division with Hurts. 

Doubtful, Giants are on a roll. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

They don't realize I was showing them EXACTLY how they have acted all year. 

Of course. Wentz is so bad its appropriate to compare him to a Rookie QB who was already mediocre coming out of college to begin with. 

Just now, olsilverhair said:

Hurtz is usc greens daddy woooooo

Jalen must have banged his GF while he was at Alabama 🤣

3 minutes ago, phil77 said:

Wentz 59 mil cap hit?  I just don’t think you can go back to him and for hurts to develop he can’t have wentz and his contract on the bench for 2 years.  So do you just take the hit?

there is no way the Eagles take the cap hit, especially when the cap is expected to drop next year and they are already over it by 60 million.

Though it was never a shock, it's now a mathematical certainty we finish with a losing record.

1 minute ago, wyote said:

LOL now the narrative is more complicated. Just what all the GMs here needed. 

Oh yeah Hurts had to come in and win that game or maybe Wentz doesn't suck, I really thought a second round rookie brought on late in the third was going to be the answer immediately.

Better late than never I guess. Carson needs to sit. For a while. Till he dresses in a different uniform.

3 minutes ago, phil77 said:

Wentz 59 mil cap hit?  I just don’t think you can go back to him and for hurts to develop he can’t have wentz and his contract on the bench for 2 years.  So do you just take the hit?

Howie has to be taking feelers for the offseason. I’m not saying he does a good job, but he seems to always be working on options. I’d be surprised if he hasn’t talked with other teams to gauge interest in Wentz. 

1 minute ago, Han Solo said:

Same story no matter who is at QB.  No play calling to the strength of the QB.  No creativity.

I would think that this game plan was designed around Wentz starting.  If Hurts starts, I can assure you they will design a game plan catered to his strengths. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

They don't realize I was showing them EXACTLY how they have acted all year. 

You said it, all year... How long we had to put up Wentz performance.

Just now, DBW said:

If they went to hurts sooner we might have had a chance 

Meh, we don't know that. Packers would of probably played their defense differently if hurts started the whole game as opposed to late in the game with a 20 point lead

1 minute ago, DBW said:

If they went to hurts sooner we might have had a chance 

No. They shut him down after two series. 

Well, my prediction of the Eagles scoring 17 would have been true if it was for Elliot. 

Hurts did more than Wentz did which is impressive considering the circumstances. I say start Hurts next week. I want to see what he does with a full week of practice as the starter.

I find it hilarious to see people say Hurts didn’t inspire when their god had a team meeting, and put himself out there and NO ONE on the team was inspired by him. Get a clue Wentz apologists. He’s a big part of the problem. 

Archived