GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

10 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Only problem is how much of an evaluation will it be of him with this surrounding cast and coaching staff. Even the blind haters have to see this team is not good or coached well.

But according to them that's all on Wentz. Now that he is on the bench we should be on our way to a Super Bowl. My bet is it doesn't work out that way. 

Well I am surprised that we didn’t hear that Carson is the starter next week.  He left the door open.  Which he should.  He’s had 13 weeks to "go back and look at the tape” to know that Carson isn’t right and doesn’t give them the best chance to win right now and regardless of next season, we need to know if hurts can play.  Because either way they have to pay Carson, so if they stick with him and he blows next year and they still don’t if hurts can play, then that’s a HUGE problem that will set them back 3 years instead of 2, maybe even 1 if they pulled the plug on Carson.  I think they HAVE to continue with hurts at this point.  They need to see what they have. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

But according to them that's all on Wentz. Now that he is on the bench we should be on our way to a Super Bowl. My bet is it doesn't work out that way. 

They'll probably be screaming for Sudfeld next week. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Did you see the second half of last year? Good God people how can you be so blind as to not see the garbage te around him. That's philly fans answer to everything. Fire him! Cut him!

The last two games of last season were against the giants and the cowboys and they barely won those games even when both of those teams packed it up and had nothing to play for.  They didn’t exactly beat winning teams down the stretch 

Just now, DBW said:

Well I am surprised that we didn’t hear that Carson is the starter next week.  He left the door open.  Which he should.  He’s had 13 weeks to "go back and look at the tape” to know that Carson isn’t right and doesn’t give them the best chance to win right now and regardless of next season, we need to know if hurts can play.  Because either way they have to pay Carson, so if they stick with him and he blows next year and they still don’t if hurts can play, then that’s a HUGE problem that will set them back 3 years instead of 2, maybe even 1 if they pulled the plug on Carson.  I think they HAVE to continue with hurts at this point.  They need to see what they have. 

And then the boy wonder turns out to be a dud. Then you have to go back to a very disgruntled 35 million dollar player. Then what?

1 minute ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Count on it. 

Just now, DBW said:

The last two games of last season were against the giants and the cowboys and they barely won those games even when both of those teams packed it up and had nothing to play for.  They didn’t exactly beat winning teams down the stretch 

Uh the Cowboys had alot to play for. That game was pretty much for the division. 

"The end of the day we lost....” Maybe if you didn’t play like a chump it might have been different Carson. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Sudfeld > Carson. Feel better? 😂🤣😂

34DC63D0-B592-473D-B59E-43E4B8C784CA.thumb.jpeg.3ccf771d91866d930d80a2eb9d4e22de.jpeg
Who’s this link-placeholder-25 on the EAGLES roster?  This is like out of the mandalorian series...

24 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Only problem is how much of an evaluation will it be of him with this surrounding cast and coaching staff. Even the blind haters have to see this team is not good or coached well.

His decision making and accuracy can be evaluated and they are critical traits to understand.

14 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Comedy.  Had one decent drive against prevent defense, then the Packers had to play, sack, INT.

Dennis Allen is gonna wreck that kid next week.

That's fine. Let the kid get his lumps. Wentz is not going to light it up so what's the harm. A win does more damage than a loss.

2 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

That's fine. Let the kid get his lumps. Wentz is not going to light it up so what's the harm. A win does more damage than a loss.

The harm is Wentz has a 135 million dollar contract. If you bench him you can't realistically go back. So then your choice becomes a disgruntled franchise QB OR a 60 mil cap hit. Hurts is not going to be anything special. There's a reason Saban ran his butt off. 

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

The harm is Wentz has a 135 million dollar contract. If you bench him you can't realistically go back. So then your choice becomes a disgruntled franchise QB OR a 60 mil cap hit. Hurts is not going to be anything special. There's a reason Saban ran his butt off. 

I'm saying play Hurts for the last 4 games and let the new coach and OC evaluate for the new season 🙂

3 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

I'm saying play Hurts for the last 4 games and let the new coach and OC evaluate for the new season 🙂

Then you have a ticked off disgruntled franchise 35 mil qb

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah. Its a mess. Maybe Wentz requests a trade? Come on Reich.

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Good cause the only way we can get rid of him is when he asks for a trade and restructures

12 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

HAhA, lol 

57 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Because Reich knows what he is doing and knows Wentz is a good QB

Hopefully,for both organizations...

Just now, XoqTionR said:

Hopefully,for both organizations...

So after Hurts gets shellacked next week you might realize Wentz ain't the problem. 

Hurts isn’t going to change much with this crappy team, he might have a few plays here or there but this team is such a freaking mess, the whole thing needs to be blown up starting with Howie.

40 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I almost hope Carson goes back out there next week and watch his nut huggers blame everyone for Carson stinking and then magically blaming Hurts after he’s pulled again. 

Exactly the I told you so is so worth it at this point. I still can’t fing believe people are actually wanting Wentz to play. He has been David Carr since week 2. 12 fing weeks of aids football.

You can't criticize a rookie QB in his first couple series against a 5 year veteran like it's some "own" on people who want Hurts to play. 

Wentz has played badly, so has the entire offense. Hurts was running for his life, the O line was horrible.

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

So after Hurts gets shellacked next week you might realize Wentz ain't the problem. 

If Hurts scores more than 7 points against the Saints then he's already done better than Carson against the Saints. 

Archived