GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Hurts needs to start period.... you can’t be that dumb not to start him, we can win out and make the playoffs still imo 

4 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

If we can swing a trade the Colts, Reich would be happy to take Wentz and his salary. 

Because Reich knows what he is doing and knows Wentz is a good QB

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Everyone here thinks he sucks so under that premise who's gonna trade for a 35 million dollar "crappy" QB?

Someone would give up a 2nd for him thinking they could restore his greatness. Plus we would have paid most of his contract so the financial burden wouldn't be so much for the receiving team. unfortunately for us we only save like a million in the deal for 2021 and a ton of dead money would result but 2022 and beyond we are reaping the benefits.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Because Reich knows what he is doing and knows Wentz is a good QB

Guess you can’t wait to be a Colts fan. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Wow that’s shocking from Spuds. 

The Colts.

So Reich the guy we all credit for the SB and think is a genius wants Wentz? Hmmmmm he must not be so bad then. 

Maybe to you. Probably not so much to the guy actually paying.....

Honestly, Wentz is talented but just not a good fit here with Doug and this staff. He'll most likely do well elsewhere (Colts?) Think about Andy Reid, it was his time to move on

2 minutes ago, Doyoubelieve#20 said:

Hurts needs to start period.... you can’t be that dumb not to start him, we can win out and make the playoffs still imo 

Win out? You’re funny. They won’t even win one game.

2 minutes ago, Doyoubelieve#20 said:

Agree he needs to start but this team isn't winning anything this year. 

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

Honestly, Wentz is talented but just not a good fit here with Doug and this staff. He'll most likely do well elsewhere (Colts?) Think about Andy Reid, it was his time to move on

How about we keep the QB we have invested in and actually build him a respectable team around him? 

Hurts struggled a bit with the game on the line. Wentz struggled the entire game for 12 games now.

I truly wish Wentz the best but it’s time to move on. 

So Reich the guy we all credit for the SB and think is a genius wants Wentz? Hmmmmm he must not be so bad then. 

Just cause the Colts take Wentz doesn’t mean he will be good. So what in the 3 wins has you convinced Carson still has it? 

Just now, EaglesfanfromND said:

Lol Ward found a spot in the zone after Hurts bought time rolling out.

and your point is??? 

Carson being the try hard that he is, would have found multiple ways to F up that play...

This is the longest pre-season I've ever experienced. I can't wait until it's over. 

How about we keep the QB we have invested in and actually build him a respectable team around him? 

That hasn't been an option since 2017. Mentally he is done here. He needs a new opportunity for himself somewhere else. Best for both parties.

3 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

I'll need to go back and watch it again but I'm pretty sure it was by design.  It was 4th and 18....that's exactly the type of play you call there. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Just cause the Colts take Wentz doesn’t mean he will be good. So what in the 3 wins has you convinced Carson still has it? 

How about giving him a team that is actually capable of winning something? 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Guess you can’t wait to be a Colts fan. 

Yup, he's setting it up just as that. 

All these Wentzists are rats, they will jump ship as soon as they're given the chance. 

1 minute ago, judunno said:

That hasn't been an option since 2017. Mentally he is done here. He needs a new opportunity for himself somewhere else. Best for both parties.

Did you see the second half of last year? Good God people how can you be so blind as to not see the garbage te around him. That's philly fans answer to everything. Fire him! Cut him!

10 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Comcast Sports Network says the Eagles are out??!

Out of what? Contention? Playoffs? They won’t win another game the rest of the year so I’d say they are out of everything at this point.

The Eagles keep kicking Wentz in the nuts and then wondering why he sucks. He had to watch Foles win a SB, he has to walk past the statue and the locker room Mural and then he had to watch them draft hurts instead of get him weapons 

Trade him to Carolina or Indy and let’s turn the page. #HURTS

How about giving him a team that is actually capable of winning something? 

Harder to do with that big cap hit thanks to him getting that contract. Clearly he can’t make the guys around him better. You’re a worshiper and even you see that. 

2 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Out of what? Contention? Playoffs? They won’t win another game the rest of the year so I’d say they are out of everything at this point.

I think they’re 2 games back? They made it seem like it’s official they are out. 

10 minutes ago, EaglesfanfromND said:

Get off your burner Carson. You have a press conference in a few minutes. 

2 minutes ago, Br3 said:

The Eagles keep kicking Wentz in the nuts and then wondering why he sucks. He had to watch Foles win a SB, he has to walk past the statue and the locker room Mural and then he had to watch them draft hurts instead of get him weapons 

Trade him to Carolina or Indy and let’s turn the page. #HURTS

If that happens I look forward to our number one pick next year. Hurts is garbage. There is a reason the GOAT coach ran his sorry butt out of Tuscaloosa. 

Archived