GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers. 12-6-20 @ 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

How about we keep the QB we have invested in and actually build him a respectable team around him? 

With Howie and Doug in charge that won't happen. One or both of them will cut ties with Wentz to save their job. The only way they'll look bad for doing so is if Wentz goes on to kill it at his new team. They're better off trading him to Jax because if he goes to the Colts and tears it up with Reich, then both Doug and Howie are toast

Starting Hurts the rest of the way at least gives everyone a modest sample size of games to evaluate him on. Figuring out what he can do is important going forward.

2 minutes ago, Heavywchamp said:

They're better off trading him to Jax

Yeah so kick him in the nuts again. Jacksonville? F that. I am a huge huge fan of Wentz and it's sickening to me the raw deal he is getting. Brady couldn't win with this team. No one could. It's bad. Oline? Bad WR? Bad. Defense? Bad. ST? Bad. 

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Starting Hurts the rest of the way at least gives everyone a modest sample size of games to evaluate him on. Figuring out what he can do is important going forward.

Only problem is how much of an evaluation will it be of him with this surrounding cast and coaching staff. Even the blind haters have to see this team is not good or coached well.

11 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah so kick him in the nuts again. Jacksonville? F that. 

"Kick him in the nuts"...:rolleyes:

The dude made $135 million for one good season. 

The NFL is a business and the Eagles can deal him however they like. 

8 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

How about we keep the QB we have invested in and actually build him a respectable team around him? 

Somebody mentioned or opened a thread that howie & Doug should be let go. Let’s go that route & try to build draft capital + bring an atmosphere that free agents wants to come here. After all said & done or it already is, we will be the oldest team in the league, infuse some youth spark around Carson. 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

How about giving him a team that is actually capable of winning something? 

Lol...you are emotionally menstruating all over the place. 

I'm just sitting back enjoying your meltdown which was inevitable. Your moronic, childish viewpoints are coming home to roost now and you look more pathetic with each successive post.

Godspeed....you are the CarrotTop of the board providing laughs to all at your own expense. 

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

The NFL is business and the Eagles can deal him however they like. 

I'll remind you of that when they keep him and you throw a fit.

22 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Comcast Sports Network says the Eagles are out??!

Not mathematically. They can still win the division. They may be out on a WC, not sure there.

4 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah so kick him in the nuts again. Jacksonville? F that. I am a huge huge fan of Wentz and it's sickening to me the raw deal he is getting. Brady couldn't win with this team. No one could. It's bad. Oline? Bad WR? Bad. Defense? Bad. ST? Bad. 

Don’t even engage them.  Dennis Allen with a week to prepare is gonna wreck that kid.

11 minutes ago, Birdman said:

and your point is??? 

Carson being the try hard that he is, would have found multiple ways to F up that play...

To be fair, that's actually Carson strong point. Getting outside the pocket and winging it to make a great play. We've seen him do many times. 

2 minutes ago, CalgarEAGLES said:

Somebody mentioned or opened a thread that howie & Doug should be let go. Let’s go that route & try to build draft capital + bring an atmosphere that free agents wants to come here. After all said & done or it already is, we will be the oldest team in the league, infuse some youth spark around Carson. 

Wow a well thought out and reasonable take. Thank You. 

Just now, downundermike said:

Don’t even engage them.  Dennis Allen with a week to prepare is gonna wreck that kid.

It'll be funny where they take their blame without Carson to kick around. 

I almost hope Carson goes back out there next week and watch his nut huggers blame everyone for Carson stinking and then magically blaming Hurts after he’s pulled again. 

16 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is the longest pre-season I've ever experienced. I can't wait until it's over. 

1 more month lol.

10 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

If that happens I look forward to our number one pick next year. Hurts is garbage. There is a reason the GOAT coach ran his sorry butt out of Tuscaloosa. 

7 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Trigger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:P

1 minute ago, Lman said:

Doug looks like he has been crying

Maybe he got a pregame ultimatum text from Jeffrey that reads: keep GB >60 pts & us scoring +5 & you get to coach vs.the ‘aints

smiley face, winking face, ...

3 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

It'll be funny where they take their blame without Carson to kick around. 

Hurts

7 minutes ago, Birdman said:

"Kick him in the nuts"...:rolleyes:

The dude made $135 million for one good season. 

The NFL is business and the Eagles can deal him however they like. 

I guess the baby doesn’t want to be a Jags fan. 😂

Just now, Heavywchamp said:

Hurts

Yep. That's my guess. Philly is horrible to their starting QB. Brady would have been run out of this town. 

Comedy.  Had one decent drive against prevent defense, then the Packers had to play, sack, INT.

Dennis Allen is gonna wreck that kid next week.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Did you see the second half of last year?

Shall i repeat myself. I dont see him mentally recovering after all thats happened to him here and yes I saw the 2nd half of last year that ended in him being concussed. He hasnt looked right since. He's been David Carr'd.

Archived