Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Political Memes and other things

Featured Replies

image.thumb.png.6b751d7ef55c9ba3a235d3787419d1e5.png

  • Replies 42.6k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

zbd3bze.thumb.jpeg.74e29a1cf5d170c69f42bc31432979ed.jpeg

I checked, yes that is a real subreddit and yes that is a real post. 

FB_IMG_1726918721921.jpg

image.png.e21a16401871d0763e1982bb87680d26.png

On 8/20/2024 at 11:02 AM, paco said:

Rls4k4s.png

  

14 hours ago, NOTW said:

460552223_8725009734176528_8576107240742097564_n.jpg

Well now you're just trying to copy me :nonono: 

RDT_20240921_0904591087825202408667912.thumb.jpg.38686639f8ea005e68e0fc469db5f1e1.jpg

image.jpeg.40d03e05f7dde19812b433c1d5dd22c9.jpeg

 

As Chris Rock so wisely said,

"I'm not saying it is right, but I understand."

image.thumb.png.8a70c1c46738dfd5b26960e910d8e6f2.png

4 hours ago, paco said:

  

Well now you're just trying to copy me :nonono: 

And I'm just going to copy you even harder.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZdal8J4QTKCyAMT94W5k

 

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

And I'm just going to copy you even harder.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZdal8J4QTKCyAMT94W5k

 

You better be careful with that…..

 

Spoiler

I say some pretty stupid s***

 

12 hours ago, paco said:

  

Well now you're just trying to copy me :nonono: 

I definitely posted this one and the csrnival/anal one weeks ago 

FB_IMG_1726930069255.thumb.jpg.3d92699b39603f5784fd592968826f31.jpg

execute-order66-order66.gif

 

FB_IMG_1726858379385.jpg

FB_IMG_1726858001565.jpg

FB_IMG_1726847942481.jpg

FB_IMG_1726964643400.jpg

90D45E65-1533-43CB-8DCE-E05DE5F32E5E.jpeg

FB_IMG_1727013789620.jpg

image.jpeg.98b0ab3e76046c304f19602075ea368d.jpeg

Screenshot_20240922_130730_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240922_113733_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240922_113822_Instagram.jpg

FB_IMG_1726982259761.jpg

FB_IMG_1726968998507.jpg

FB_IMG_1727031968946.jpg

FB_IMG_1727031972349.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.